Way to go Kris Wilson

toyman85

Just in case anyone missed it, just wanted to give a special "great job" to Kris for a 2nd place finish in the grand stocks last Saturday night. I believe this would be the best finish for her in this class. I would like to add I'm very proud of her for competing like she does and pretty much doing it all on her own. To see her bring the car to the track every week and load and unload it and drive it with ultimate respect for everyone she competes against, I do believe she deserves and applause! Great job, Kris! D.

Just in case anyone missed it, just wanted to give a special "great job" to Kris for a 2nd place finish in the grand stocks last Saturday night. I believe this would be the best finish for her in this class. I would like to add I'm very proud of her for competing like she does and pretty much doing it all on her own. To see her bring the car to the track every week and load and unload it and drive it with ultimate respect for everyone she competes against, I do believe she deserves and applause! Great job, Kris! D.

Could not have been said any better.... Congrats Kris !

like somebody else said, she drives everybody with respect, even the a holes that don't do the same for her. she shows up race after race and does this because she loves it. it does not matter to her if she finishes 5th or 10th,,,,,or 2nd as long as she has fun doing it.

i'm sure john is smiling from ear to ear.

way to go chris!

Archived