Guthrie Motorsports announces 2004 sponsors

The CC race wasn't on our schedule for 2004. We're planning on running 6-8 races this year. The 19 will be in Houston. We don't have enough "on the road" help to run the two cars "in competition" at the same time now. The 19 and 98 will be in Austin on April 24th.

Also, Cain Machine will be with us this year.

Plano, Tx.

972 578 1212

Jay

That is true and I may have to hustle some help in Austin and SA.

RE: Houston...with the thr practices falling by the wayside, I just can't see taking 2 totally green cars to Houston without enough help. My friend JP and crew(Houston based) are on the road that night in Corpus with the tsrs car. One of my best guys is in Australia working on a funny car team and will be back in a couple of weeks. We decided to park 98 and take 19. Marc will drive it and I'll spot and handle the setup. I'll pick up another race later in the season to get back to 6...probably the Aug SA date.

I just heard from Kelly (kellfree) and he will be in Austin for the 4/24 race. I'm breaking him in on the radio. Kelly's first priority is to his ARTS team that he's on so I need to get a backup spotter that I can trust for thr and sas(when he has conflicts).

Any suggestions?

Jay

Archived