red river speedway feature results , may 16

Red River Speedway

Wichita Falls, TX

More Links from Red River Speedway Select... Race Results Points Standing Track Schedule Track News

Result For May 16, 2009 Select Another Date 2009-05-16 2009-05-09 2009-05-02 2009-04-25 2009-04-18 2009-04-04 2009-03-21

LMST Trucks - Feature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finish Start Car Driver Hometown Race Points

1 - 55 Brad Queen Richardson , Tx 200

2 - 41 Josh Cournoyer Wichita Falls, Tx 198

3 - 89 James Blanton - 196

4 - 77 Buddy Morgan Iowa Park, Tx 194

5 - 44 Robby Ybarra Altus , Ok 192

More Results

Mod 4 - Feature

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 2 3 Josh Cournoyer Wichita Falls, Tx 200

2 4 01 Bubba Issac Wichita Falls, Tx 198

3 3 38 Deann Young Iowa Park, Tx 196

4 6 138 Brad Queen Richardson , Tx 194

5 5 53 Matt Rose Electra , Tx 192

6 1 2 Michael Stringer Wichita Falls, Tx 190

More Results

ThunderStock - Feature

1 6 18 Robby Sanders Wichita Falls, Tx 200

2 5 44 Ronald Metcalf Wichita Falls, Tx 198

3 7 21 Scott Lewis Burkburnett , Tx 196

4 3 99 Ricky Ybarra , Ok 194

5 4 3 Brad Bunch Wichita Falls, Tx 192

6 2 63 Lester Ricketts - 190

7 1 14 Ray Stephens - 188

More Results

Charger - Feature

1 6 4 David Wright Wichita Falls, Tx 200 - toyota

2 8 31 Brooks Payne Wichita Falls, Tx 198 -toyota

3 7 20 Mike Wright Wichita Falls, Tx 196 -toyota

4 1 67 Shelbi Kuykendall - 194 -ford

5 5 00 Glenn Gordy - 192 -ford

6 2 48 Dan Geil Iowa Park, Tx 190 toyota

7 9 38 Ashley Schrum Kamay , Tx 188 honda

8 3 87 Carl Petty Wichita Falls, Tx 186 -ford

9 4 5 Joe Davis Wichita Falls, Tx 184 mazda

More Results

Send this page to a friend

Edited by dcwright

ITS FUNNY AS HELL WHEN THE FLAGMAN DOES NOT WANT TO BE SEEN WITH YOU .... THAT TELLS ME ITS A STAGED PIC .... .FOR THE FLAGMAN IS HONEST AND DOES NOT REALLY WANT ANY PART OF THIS ....... FLAGMAN I UNDERSTAND .ID HIDE TO ...NOW AS FOR TOYOTAS ... BRING ALL OF THEM DOWN TO CC .THERE ARE A BUNCH OF FORDS WHO WOULD LOVE TO SHOW YOU A TRICK OF TWO ......... WHEN TPS COMES TO TOWN .STAY HOME ..YOU WONT STAND A CHANCE LOL ..

oldtimer david did a little work to his car, and know he has been winning some races. So i think his head is getting just a little big!! :lol:

josh i have to agree with you .heck i get phone calls at all hours from him .. should have never given him my number ..lol .. but he is afraid to run at kyle and at cc with us .i wonder why ....and as for you .bring that fast ford to kyle and cc and show everyone what you have at those two tracks ...i think you would run good .and have some fun aswell ..kyle has alot of space to race on .cc does not .cc has a wall that will reach out and grab you ..but those tps drivers love cc ..it will humble you ..with very very close truely high bank racen ..

Edited by oldtimer

oldtimer david did a little work to his car, and know he has been winning some races. So i think his head is getting just a little big!! :lol:

josh i have to agree with you .heck i get phone calls at all hours from him .. should have never given him my number ..lol .. but he is afraid to run at kyle and at cc with us .i wonder why ....and as for you .bring that fast ford to kyle and cc and show everyone what you have at those two tracks ...i think you would run good .and have some fun aswell ..kyle has alot of space to race on .cc does not .cc has a wall that will reach out and grab you ..but those tps drivers love cc ..it will humble you ..with very very close truely high bank racen ..

I would love too. We plen on it every year but never make it. Were running the truck everywhere and thats usually the reason why we dont make it. But excuses aside i need to make it atleast one time and come run with you guys. Im looking forward to this weekend! Were all excited. Well have to make one this year for sure, that is if i can keep from tearing it up.

hey old man , i ran at kyle last year !

with all that water around him .he looks sea sick ..lol ...come on down to cc david . ill take you out where there is alot more water ...as far as the eye can see and then some ..i live maybe a half mile from the water .so no problem with getting you there ..besides i need some fresh shark bait anyway ..you would be fresh ...

Edited by oldtimer