thank you

drew

Wanted to thank the hunter family first. Mr hunter has allowed me to drive and wreck his red llm. I have learned a lot about my abilities and can't say thank you enough for letting us be apart of taz racing. I also want to thank the drivers in our class for not only advice but for showing compassion after our rollover. I definitly want to thank th staff at the track for keeping us safe and running a great program. And last to the fans that have shown dedication every weekend. It means a lot to us!! So again thank you taz racing and thank you i37.

:( Thank You Andrew. That means alot to us. We are honored to have you race our backup car, til you get your motor fixed in your car. And yeah your right, our car doesn't look as pretty as before, but you want to know what, its still in one piece and goes fast and that is what matters!!!!!!!!

Many, many, many people all know my father from him working the medical side at SAS to TDS to the SA Dragway and now racing here. He has allows supported this track ever since he started racing. He has and always will be there to help out his fellow racers! Thats just the kind of guy he is. Thats what you call good sportmanship!!! :D

Your very welcome!!! And i promiss to get her pretty again. might even throw in a few surprises for your dad!!!! but it does mean alot. i apologise for not driving like i know how too friday that roll over still slowed me down some but have no fear the car is fast it was just me!! Again you guys mean alot to us not only as teammates but as family also!!!

:( Thank You Andrew. That means alot to us. We are honored to have you race our backup car, til you get your motor fixed in your car. And yeah your right, our car doesn't look as pretty as before, but you want to know what, its still in one piece and goes fast and that is what matters!!!!!!!!

Many, many, many people all know my father from him working the medical side at SAS to TDS to the SA Dragway and now racing here. He has allows supported this track ever since he started racing. He has and always will be there to help out his fellow racers! Thats just the kind of guy he is. Thats what you call good sportmanship!!! :D

YES CASSIES DAD IS A ONE OF A KIND GREAT GUY AND WHEN U LOOK AROUND FOR HIS WIFE U CAN GUESS WHO THAT IS WHEN U COME IN THE GATE ;) THERE DAUGHTER :P:P %^!$#^!#~$#%~@#$%~ NAW GREAT KID THERE TOO MUST BE IN THE BLOOD SEE YAYAYAYAYAYAY HAVE U SEEN THERE SON HE ACTS JUST LIKE HIS DAD REAL LAID BACK ALWAYS READY TO HELP THEY R ONE OF THE MANY REASON WE LIKE I-37 EVEN IF THE MODS DONT WORK

The hunters make you feel part of the family!! when i got out of the car the first thing i thought was mr hunter will be upset that i rolled the car even though i had alil help. I ran over to him and apologized like a lil kid and he said are you ok. I said i was fine and i told him i promiss to fix it. He isnt letting me live it down as he cracks jokes constatly about it. But the hunters have made us feel that its part of racing. I owe alot to them and alot to the fans and even most of the drivers in our class that keeps helping me get over the wreck. So i promiss to come with my a game once we figure out our car and get the bugs worked out. And for the ol 14. she will be a complete surprise when im done with her and i hope the hunters like her when im done. Oh cassie, what colors are preferred? need to know soon. Again, if you see the hunters, walk up to them and tell them what a great family they are!!! They deserve it.

Oh cassie, what colors are preferred? need to know soon.

Black and red are great colors. Blue is good. Pink - not so much!!!

And ya I believe one of the jokes my father told him was leaving the track after andrew had flipped our car, and told him he needed to turn around and go back cause he was leaving our body pieces and parts all down the road and he needed to go back and pick them up. lol

Sorry Andrew but it is funny!

cool i got color ideas and yes your dad keeps crackin on me but im taking it easier now !!! lol im goin to surprise yall with the car i think yall will like it if i dont have to run it on the 29th then ill be starting the renovation!!! and how is it that ill be on the pole again???????

Archived