owners of sts

Don't get me involved in yalls brotherhood. I just sit and read. People get mad at me when I post on here. Besides the fact that I can barely afford to run my limited let alone own a race track.

What fool in there right mind would own a race track in these economic times. J/K

We get points? WOW are the points redemable? Does the Brotherhood pay? I heard Chuck Perry and EJ Gilpin started a brotherhood. Ej must be the older brother.

I believe Gary Wright had it awhile back. Owen is the only one I know that would be classified as "owner". But I know he gets help from others and racers as well (Kevin Sullivan, Mike Riley, James Parks, Bruce Beddoe) seen them all out there helping out when they can. I think Chuck's dad had something to do when it re-opened but don't think he's in it now other than watching his son race. STS is a nice place and everyone is willing to help out it seems.

What are the names of the 2 owners who i believe are brothers???

Get a hold of Owen Pittman, Larry Butcher, or Steve Whiticker SR. They can tell you who actually owns the track if your still looking for that info. My brother tells me that the same guy has owned now for many years.

Cheers!

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (aka: Desert COP) :ph34r:

• 4 weeks later...

WHO EVER CLAIMS THIS TITLE THANK YOU !!!!!! I went to Bishop for a family reunion on Saturday day. I have heard that this was a family frendly race thack and i was not dissappointed WATCHING THE GO-CART RACES and FATHERS as COACHES ,MOTHERS as the biggest FAN -----------------YEP!!!! RACING did not die in SAN ANTONIO IT just went south for a vacation !!!THANKS AGAIN!!!! Jay Mrazek SAS ROADRUNNER Driver/owner 81 WOOKIE

Archived