Dennis in the desert sighting.

race45

• 2 weeks later...

Clare,

:rolleyes: Good to see that someone pays attention :rolleyes: . I left on short notice, but looks like I'm here for another 1 year tour. Those jack-a__'s always seem to snag me before I get a single lap on the track in racing season. Oh well, the cars on the jack stands, and I'm waiting for Eddy to get me a transmission that works.

Anyone have a good spare 168 and bell housing (bullet proof) ?????????????? I could sure use one to put this Super Street back together. Also need the steering apparantice (bottom half with quick release steering wheel). I have a brand new motor just waiting on a transmission. In the desert it's kind of hard to track stuff down.

Hooligans, you guys got any spare parts??????

Thanks, :ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (aka: Desert COP) :ph34r:

your so good at hideing .hell its a wonder anyone can find you ... maybe thats why they keep sending you back .......... makes one wonder what typ of gadget or weapon they use to find you when they need you ...... is it a secret.. or is it green ..lots of it ..lol... be safe ..

your so good at hideing .hell its a wonder anyone can find you ... maybe thats why they keep sending you back .......... makes one wonder what typ of gadget or weapon they use to find you when they need you ...... is it a secret.. or is it green ..lots of it ..lol... be safe ..

Papa, I'm on my 4th Combat Tour since 2003. The only consolation this time around is that I'm in a direct support unit. Since making E-8, all my guys go forward in country and I stay back in Bahrain and take of their logistical needs. In a large concrete bunke, but out of direct fire. Missions have gotten allot easier since the last couple of ones I've been on.

Oldtimer, Even in the prying eyes, I was still able to come out unscathed. Hopefully I'll get old enough that they won't want to send me anymore.

Hooliganz, Thanks for the reply and if you'll send me a PM and tell me how much you want for them, I'll make arrangements for my wife or brother to pick them up.

Thanks All, and this will be over before you know it. See you soon.

:ph34r: Dennis in the Desert (aka: Desert COP) :ph34r:

old enough they wont want you anymore ..looks like they will need you for years to come ...the tracks will leave the lights on for you ........ be safe .bring it back home ... AND THANKS FOR KEEPING US SAFE .

Archived