Track Safety Crew

Bart15

A lot of times forums are used to point out something that was wrong at a track or things that could be done better. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the track safety crew and the medics at CC Speedway last night (4/9) for their excellent response. After a very hard broadside hit by another car on the front straight, the safety/medical personnel were at my car before I even had a chance to make sure all of my parts were still working. They did a great job in making sure that I was ok as well as tending to the other driver. Keep up the great work.

Eric Schmitt

Dwarf #15

.. HEARD THERE WAS A BAD ONE ...GLAD YOUR OK ..HOPE EVERY ONE ELSE IS OK ASWELL ..WE CAN ALL AGREE THE ONE THING CC HAS ALWAYS HAD .IS A GREAT SAFTY CREW ... . WITH THE SAFTY CREW PARKED OUT IN THE MIDLE ..REALLY HELPS ..THIS IS THE ONLY TRACK I KNOW OF THAT HAS MADE IT REALLY SAFE FOR THE SAFETY CREW TO BE CLOSE TO THE ACTION FOR ANY POINT OUT ON THE TRACK WITH LITTLE MOVEMENT TO LOCATION..... AND THEY ARE USUALY HELPING YOU BEFORE YOU REALIZE IT ..YOU REALY NEVER HAVE TO WONDER WHERE THEY ARE OR WHEN ARE THEY COMEING .........

A lot of times forums are used to point out something that was wrong at a track or things that could be done better. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the track safety crew and the medics at CC Speedway last night (4/9) for their excellent response. After a very hard broadside hit by another car on the front straight, the safety/medical personnel were at my car before I even had a chance to make sure all of my parts were still working. They did a great job in making sure that I was ok as well as tending to the other driver. Keep up the great work.

Eric Schmitt

Dwarf #15

:rolleyes: I would also like to thank the safety crew for their quick response and for all they do to help keep racing safe at CC Speedway.

Furthermore I would also like to thank all the drivers for the great show they put on each and every Saturday.

These two things are what makes CC Speedway the place to be on Saturday night.

Thanks to everyone for all the great cooperation and help. :P

Freddie and the whole crew do an excellent job at both tracks in Corpus. These guys are as dedicated to racing as any racer or track promoter/owner is. I think they even supply the extinguishers and other equipment at thier expense. I hope they never have to rescue me but I know they damn sure will if ever needed.

Glad to hear everyone was okay after last night. There were a couple hard hits.

After last night, I respect the track crew for all they do, after seeing first hand all that they do. They do a lot for the track and I will be making many more shoutouts to the track crew in the announcing.

Archived