Abel64

Abel, I'm sure Mike will be updating the points soon.Sorry we dont get them updated as quick as we would like too but Mike works a full time job also and has to do it when he has time.

If you click the point system link on the points page you can see how the points are given and that will give you a idea where you are in points now, as the points are there as of 4-18-09.

If I can help you give me a call you should have my number

Thanks, Robin

Where are we on points for everybody?

Abel you won 1 race, so I don't think your leading in points........lol

Have a nice day :P:P

Come on Daniel It might be my last,after all I just got lucky. I'm not going for points anyway, just having fun, but i here ya. :angry:

by my math able is ahead by 5 points but he wont b there long if i have anything to say about it lol jk able keep up thed good work

Yes Anthony you are correct as of 4-25-09 Abel is now 5 points ahead of you

Abel-530

Anthony-525

come on daniel.. by the way how many you won this season...... ;)

I've won more this year than any other,by selling that car it does not cost me as much...lol

Now I just go pay 25.00 and watch,when it's over I get in my truck and drive home.

I don't have to worry about putting sh^t back together all week to go destroy it next week!!!

Don't worry I'll be back next year..............

Have a nice day... :ph34r:

I've won more this year than any other,by selling that car it does not cost me as much...lol

Now I just go pay 25.00 and watch,when it's over I get in my truck and drive home.

I don't have to worry about putting sh^t back together all week to go destroy it next week!!!

Well hurry up and go buy a MODIFIED!! :blink:

by my math able is ahead by 5 points but he wont b there long if i have anything to say about it lol jk able keep up thed good work

Abel-530

Anthony-525

Hey speedy I just calculated and I came up with me being 30 points in the lead not 5.

Abel-530

Anthony-525

Hey speedy I just calculated and I came up with me being 30 points in the lead not 5.

Never mind my mistake.

Abel-530

Anthony-525

This is what I have

As of 4/18

Abel - 380

Anthony - 410

Point Gains 4/25

Abel: +20 (3rd place heat), +30 (3rd place AP), + 100 (1st place feature) = 380+150=530

Anthony: +25 (2nd place heat), +40 (2nd place AP), +60 (6th place feature) = 410+125=535

Abel 530

Anthony 535

I might be wrong, but that's what I have

Abel-530

Anthony-525

This is what I have

As of 4/18

Abel - 380

Anthony - 410

Point Gains 4/25

Abel: +20 (3rd place heat), +30 (3rd place AP), + 100 (1st place feature) = 380+150=530

Anthony: +25 (2nd place heat), +40 (2nd place AP), +60 (6th place feature) = 410+125=535

Abel 530

Anthony 535

I might be wrong, but that's what I have

THOMAS, Anthony only gets 50 points for 6th place not 60 points.

feature points are as follow

1st -100

2nd -90

3rd -80

4th - 70

5th - 60

6th - 50

7th -40

8th - 30

9th - 20

10th-10

Thanks, Robin

how many rednecks does it take to figer up points? lmao im pretty shure able is 5 in the lead but it dot matter this early in the season lets go have fun lol

how many rednecks .one to call out the numbers and one to right em down ..as for adding them up ..thats another story ..

good point , very good point... :ph34r:

Translation: He has never won a race :P:P;)

Archived