Crazy weekend

one hundred pieces is more like it i left pieces on the track that i didnt know where on my car

What happened Robby? All I saw was smoke and you spin out. One person said it was the rear end and one said it was the motor so I wasn't sure. All I know is that is that if they won't calm down the rough driving and start using the flag then I will take some time off until the issues are resolved. Was it a full moon cause the crazy's were out in full force that night. I hated to see Teddy tore up like that for no reason! :( I talked to him yesterday and he said his shoulder was in rough shape. We don't need to hurting people like that!

... All I know is that is that if they won't calm down the rough driving and start using the flag then I will take some time off until the issues are resolved...

The track is not to blame for the rough driving. It is the drivers who have their hands on the wheel and have access to the pedals. And they are the only ones who really know what went on out on the track.

Yes, the track does have a certain amount of control of the situation after someone drives like an idiot and if anyone has a problem with the action, or lack of action, that the track officials take, please take that issue up with them in private. Lone Star Speedzone is not the place to vent about specific calls or complain about track officials.

Thanks.

Nick

... All I know is that is that if they won't calm down the rough driving and start using the flag then I will take some time off until the issues are resolved...

The track is not to blame for the rough driving. It is the drivers who have their hands on the wheel and have access to the pedals. And they are the only ones who really know what went on out on the track.

Yes, the track does have a certain amount of control of the situation after someone drives like an idiot and if anyone has a problem with the action, or lack of action, that the track officials take, please take that issue up with them in private. Lone Star Speedzone is not the place to vent about specific calls or complain about track officials.

Thanks.

Nick

Noted!!!!

hey guys thought i would throw this in during my heat race ; SOME OF MY TOOLS GOT FEET AND WALKEDOFF; FUEL JUG FULL OF RACE GAS WALKED OFF TO, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR WALKING TOOLS AND RACE JUGS;;; TALK TO HANK THIS AM ,THERE BEEN ALOT TOOLS WALKING OFF FROM DIFFRENT DRIVERS, JUST KEEP CLOSE :rolleyes: ON YOUR STUFF;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

hey guys thought i would throw this in during my heat race ; SOME OF MY TOOLS GOT FEET AND WALKEDOFF; FUEL JUG FULL OF RACE GAS WALKED OFF TO, BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR WALKING TOOLS AND RACE JUGS;;; TALK TO HANK THIS AM ,THERE BEEN ALOT TOOLS WALKING OFF FROM DIFFRENT DRIVERS, JUST KEEP CLOSE :rolleyes: ON YOUR STUFF;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

If anyone sees tools with legs, i suggest using a crow bar to break the legs on the tools so they dont run off again. ;)

If anyone sees tools with legs, i suggest using a crow bar to break the legs on the tools so they dont run off again. ;)

OR HANDCUFFS WITH A FEW NIGHTS BEHIND BARS .BAD TOOLS BAD .YOU SHOULD HAVE TRAINED THEM TO NOT GO OUT ON THIER OWN ..ITS EASY TO GET LOST IN THIS WORLD ..WELL NOT LOST SOMEONE FOUND THEM ROAMING AROUND ...SHAIM ON WHO EVER KIDNAPED THEM ..RETURN THEM ....

Hell last year someone decided they needed our scales out of our trailer. Guess its starting back up again, i have a fealing someones gunna get hurt!! :unsure:

im looking i know my tools hell they can have the gas, a man should be able togoout and race and have a good time and come back to pits and his stuff be there,i would let any body use anything igot all you have to do is ask;;;;;

Hell last year someone decided they needed our scales out of our trailer. Guess its starting back up again, i have a fealing someones gunna get hurt!! :unsure:

im looking i know my tools hell they can have the gas, a man should be able togoout and race and have a good time and come back to pits and his stuff be there,i would let any body use anything igot all you have to do is ask;;;;;

Who ever it is isnt picking on just one person. I had talked to Ray and I told him thaT I have had a set of gloves and a brand new tire gauge taken on two different nights this year. Pretty big balls consisering that DPS is in the pits and even though they don't patrol the pits non stop there is the presence there all the time. Josh is right.....someone is gonna get hurt if they get caught.

Who ever it is isnt picking on just one person. I had talked to Ray and I told him thaT I have had a set of gloves and a brand new tire gauge taken on two different nights this year. Pretty big balls consisering that DPS is in the pits and even though they don't patrol the pits non stop there is the presence there all the time. Josh is right.....someone is gonna get hurt if they get caught.

ITS NOT IF .ITS WHEN .... ISNT NOTHJING LIKE ADDING ALITTLE BAIT .JUST HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCHING FROM A FAR AT ALL TIMES ..ONE PROBLEM WITH RED RIVER . IS THOSE PITS ARE BIG .BIGGEST IVE SEEN AT ANY SHORT TRACK ..AND ALOT OF CARS PARK WITH ALOT OF SPACE IN BETWEEN .. . THAT MAY MAKE IT EASIER TO STEAL ... ANOTHER THING ITS ALSO THE WAY THE PARKING LINE IS ..MAYBE IF YAH PARKED ACROSS INSTEAD OF LONG WAYS .THAT MAY HELP ..ALOT OF YOUR DRIVERS AND TEAM MATES LIKE TO WALK UP AND WATCH THE RACES ... LEAVES A BIG VOID BACK THERE .. .. THIS REMINDS ME OF THE HOTEL WE WERE STAYING AT LAST YEAR ..WE GOT NAILED FOR A GENERATOR AND IT WASNT EASY TO TAKE OFF .SO SOMEONE HAD TO LOOK IT OVER IN THE DAY LIGHT ..AND ALSO HAD THE TIME TO TAKE IT OFF .OTHERS LOST TOOLS AND COMPRESSORS AND SUCH ...STILL HAVENT GOT OUR MONEY FOR THAT STOLEN ITEM FROM THE HOTEL . AND NEVER WILL ..SO ITS SAFE TO SAY IF WE COME BACK WE WILL TAKE OUR CHANCES AT STAYING AT THE TRACK .....THIS WAY THEY CAN STEAL RIGHT UNDER OUR NOSE INSTEAD OF OUT SIDE WHERE WE SLEEPING IN A BUILDING ..... SECURITY MY ASS WAS WORKING THAT NIGHT .... THEY WERE SOMEWHERE ELSE I SUPPOSE ....... SLEEPING ...

ITS NOT IF .ITS WHEN .... ISNT NOTHJING LIKE ADDING ALITTLE BAIT .JUST HAVE TO HAVE SOMEONE WATCHING FROM A FAR AT ALL TIMES ..ONE PROBLEM WITH RED RIVER . IS THOSE PITS ARE BIG .BIGGEST IVE SEEN AT ANY SHORT TRACK ..AND ALOT OF CARS PARK WITH ALOT OF SPACE IN BETWEEN .. . THAT MAY MAKE IT EASIER TO STEAL ... ANOTHER THING ITS ALSO THE WAY THE PARKING LINE IS ..MAYBE IF YAH PARKED ACROSS INSTEAD OF LONG WAYS .THAT MAY HELP ..ALOT OF YOUR DRIVERS AND TEAM MATES LIKE TO WALK UP AND WATCH THE RACES ... LEAVES A BIG VOID BACK THERE ..WITH PARKING ACROSS .IT MAY HELP . THIS WAY THEY CANT JUST HIDE A EASILY .A FEW MORE LIGHTS MAYNOT HURT EITHER ....JUST A THOUGHT ..

oldtimer you hit right on the noise.

oldtimer you hit right on the nose.

Yep...it pretty much says it all. Well I will say that that the DPS can't be everywhere at all times. They seem to be more involved then our local sheriffs that where there before just to watch the races. I have seen the dps watching some of the races but I have also seen them walking through out the pits during the night. Maybe they need MORE security and the drivers and crews need to be more aware of who is around who's pit area during the night. If they look out of place then either ask them to step off or get the DPS folks over there. More lights would help in more than just security but also safety. It sucks going through the pits when its dark and it sure wouldn't hurt jsut to be able to see what your working on. Last year my truck and Jimmy Hawkins truck had been rummaged threw and we where parked side by side. We probably have one or two bad apples that need to go! I think over all we have a pretty good group of folks out there. Like Josh said....it's starting again and WE need to stop it before it gets out of control! ;)

Archived