sport mod 64

Like to give out a congrates to Abel" Lucky Lead Sled " Walladondo on his feature win last nite.... good run....... :ph34r:

:rolleyes: I would also like to Congratulate Abel for his feature win in the Sports Mods along with all the other winners and would like to thank all of the drivers for putting on a great show! Wow - all of the classes put on a great show and showed was racing at CC Speedway was all about! Again thanks to all of the drivers and congrats to all the winners. The results should be posted later today. Thanks :P

A great show's right, Congrates to Abel on the win. Great racing in every class. That's how we roll in the Texas thunders lol. that was a heck of a battle in the heat. Looked kinda like the pro race, had 5,6 cars in a pack for the lead. that's one of those wait a lap or 2 and see how everything is going to work and take the chance when it comes. Pintos had a little rough night but it's alright we'll get back up there, isn't that right jesse they haven't heard the last of the pintos... YEAH YEAH i know GB talk to the goat...

A great show's right, Congrates to Abel on the win. Great racing in every class. That's how we roll in the Texas thunders lol. that was a heck of a battle in the heat. Looked kinda like the pro race, had 5,6 cars in a pack for the lead. that's one of those wait a lap or 2 and see how everything is going to work and take the chance when it comes. Pintos had a little rough night but it's alright we'll get back up there, isn't that right jesse they haven't heard the last of the pintos... YEAH YEAH i know GB talk to the goat...

its bad when alittle shear pin on the distributor gear lets go ..cost a few cents .but can ruin your night ....i lost one of those on the last lap leading in the feature along time ago .... that hurts .....but you right . pintos have a clear weekend to get thier stuff back together ...gb ..watch out ..

I want to say congrats to Able as well.What a tough nite of racing.Great win.

Its not me you Thunders have to worry about,its that bad fast horse.Hes got it all,handeling,driver and HP.Looks like I will have to put my big engine back together,unless they adjust on him like more lead,no camber,open diff,etc.etc. :lol:There will be some super racing comming [edited out by Nick Holt, 4/26/09]

OT,the second time my modified sheired that roll pin on my 347 I welded the gear to the shaft.When I went to a brass gear I used a solid pin.Thinner oil helps too.

Anthony I hope you get your trans fixed but I would be concerned about the engine,it sounded like it hit 50,000 RPM when the driveline failed.No rev limiter???

i meant to check that pin ..the first motor jr ran this season .had way to much oil pressure ..80 plus ..2.3 distributor gears and pins and aux shafts cant take the much.. 70 max ..this motor has aboult 70 max on it .that would be no problem .and hasnt been for years . come to think of it ..volume is the killer ....the best parts wont hold up either ....gb what horse are you talking aboult ...cant be the three car ..btw the 3 stands for ..jessie.... jr and mike ... and it will get faster ............................................. concratz abel

You all have to admit that Abel is one hell of a driver. Imagine what he could accomplish with a car like the 82 sport mod. The only difference from the Sat race and all the others Abel raced in this year are the new Goodyears. He had been racing on Dirt tires before that. Hope this class continues to grow at CCS.

Great job Abel!! G T S !!!!

Thanks to all for the congrats, I have to admit I just got lucky. Oh well maybe next time I'll have a little extra ponies to keep up with that 82. By the way it was'nt my driving, a monkey could have driven that car and won, thanks to the Wilcox Racing Team and Dynamotive those boys know what they are doing if not for them I would have never won. Of course those tires did help alot as well,thanks Mom and Dad you too are alot of the reason I won. Those modifieds sure were fast, I read we were clocked on transponders at 14.8.WOW who would have known,lol.

Archived