Hello New Family!

ThomasCox

It was great getting to know some of you, and seeing the few friends that I already have out there. I will not be able to be out there next week, but I will take over as the new announcer for CC Speedway on May 9th, when the Dwarf Cars are back in town! I already have some ideas as to what to do, so it's going to be fun! So, we'll see you then and forever after!

"GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!"

Thomas C.

It was great getting to know some of you, and seeing the few friends that I already have out there. I will not be able to be out there next week, but I will take over as the new announcer for CC Speedway on May 9th, when the Dwarf Cars are back in town! I already have some ideas as to what to do, so it's going to be fun! So, we'll see you then and forever after!

"GREEN, GREEN, GREEN!"

Thomas C.

Welcome aboard Thomas. Look forward to working with you. From our visit on Saturday night I belive you will be an asset to our team.

Have fun with it Thomas, I know you talked with our bad-ass producer "The Puppetmaster" John Molis last night during the show, good guy to get ideas from! Good Luck!

I learned A LOT from John Saturday night. I have been looking for a program like JazlerShow for a few months, and he pointed me in the right direction. I took some of John's ideas and incorporated them into what I believe is going to be a great experience for current and new race-goers to CC Speedway.

Not only did I learn a lot from John, but also from you and Bobby as well. I learned that I'm going to have to get back to that excited tone that has been missing from my repertoire as I've been perfecting my wrestling announcing style. Announcing racing is going to be a great equalizer between the two, and I can only get better at both from this experience.

Archived