Sure is quiet

hey old man , once you go toyota you never go back ! :lol: i been busy this week , got car ready for altus , i won the heat and feature last night ! no fords in altus, just honda accuras and alot of dodge neons ! those neons are like a bunch of bubble bees running around !

hey old man , once you go toyota you never go back ! :lol: i been busy this week , got car ready for altus , i won the heat and feature last night ! no fords in altus, just honda accuras and alot of dodge neons ! those neons are like a bunch of bubble bees running around !

ok hot shoe .bring it on down to kyle next weekend ..show us what you have . you have been all talk this winter .. lol .... ..oh never mind aboult kyle ..you could not even beat the new toyota on the block ....... sorry tory had to add you to this ......... i would not make fun of those neons ..someone who knows how to make those cars run fast just may help those guys show you something ..so come on chicken . bring it down next weekend ..looks like i may make it ..

yes there was to some ford in class there was two of then the 7 and 11 there ford and David when you get time get those price for those tires that you have in 15 if you don't mind pls just pm to me

we had a blast at altus , it was opening night , i couldnt pass that up ! i won the heat and feature ! i beat 1 honda , several fords and last but not least , a dodge neon ! :lol: we ran 10 heat laps and 20 feature laps , just right ! pit passes were only 15 dollars ! you get a feauture sticker and a trophy ! i had to clean my truck out to get everything back home ! it was fun , i may have found a car up their for sale , they said it was your old super stock , its a big boy car ! may have to park the toyota and run with the big boys ! i almost got a jacket , but they didnt have my size yet ! :P

Archived