31 Truck & Crew

Yellow6

The Yellow 6 Driver, Crew and Family would like to thank the 31 Driver, Crew and Family for the help with valuable parts to fix the broke 6 Truck..... You all are what racing is all about.... Also Thanks to Mary Ann and Techs. for doing what they did on their valuable time give away..... Then I think Jim lowered my Truck...Ha Ha........ Thanks D. L.

The Yellow 6 Driver, Crew and Family would like to thank the 31 Driver, Crew and Family for the help with valuable parts to fix the broke 6 Truck..... You all are what racing is all about.... Also Thanks to Mary Ann and Techs. for doing what they did on their valuable time give away..... Then I think Jim lowered my Truck...Ha Ha........ Thanks D. L.

anytime man, i generally carry a pretty hefty supply of parts, just not enough to make my truck run. it was tough getting your crew to lower it but we will all have a price. ha ha

thanks everyone, i think all of us are willing to help anyone in need of something. i have had offers from other truck teams that will do anything to help ya get going, thats realy what make the series a ton of fun.

get the units ready with the weekend off and lets bring out a bunch at kyle next week-not just 7.

Archived