To all CC Speedway drivers: Info for 4-18-09

speedy

This weekend 4-18-09 is the weekend we have the TSRS series and the DONNIE YOCUM MEMORIAL. Since our class's will only be having feature races we are giving double points for those races.This will be for all class's (Super Street,Sport Mods,Bombers and Texas Thunders)

Thanks, Robin

here we go with money again it shouldnt matter what the payout is u know ur at least getting normal payout and u ran for that so at least ur getting that. i understand that u pull a long way but u raced for normal payout so its eather race for that or stay home sorry and if there is any extra payout just be happy that it might be there lol raceings racing and when u start to do it for the money then ur in the wrong sport buddy

Chill out anthony, all gb wants to know is if the pit cost has gone up because of the touring series, and if there is any extra cash in the purse cuz we don't get a heat or aussie. You remember what it's like running for purse money... big jump from bombers to mods.

Everything is still the same. The pit pass's are 25.00 and you only get paid for the feature cause that is all each class is running and no there is no extra pay for the feature,the only thing is you will get double points.

Thanks Speedy for the info.I think its great that a big show does not cost anymore than a regular show.Anthony,I know you were joking around but I always hint for more Thunder dough.

The late models are going to be fun to watch,there really fast.I wish I had one.

Big nite ahead.

Archived