intake question......

texaswicked

on aluminum intakes for circle track applications which is better... not worried about brand but just kind of intake.... which would give me better power and reliability..... dual plane intake, single plane intake or high rise single plane intake... ive heard that the high rise single plane is good for mid to higher rpms like 3000 over but in the turns will the fuel flow to cylinders equaly or would the dual plane work better.... any info would be appreciated... its going on a sbc with 202 heads and roughly a 450-500 lift cam.....

My first reply is to check the rules were your gonna run. most will mandate a few intakes you have to run.this could make your choice real easy.

beside that if you still have a choice, most are rated at a rpm like an e.b performer rpm I believe is 1500 to 6500. you also have to match torqe needs and runner lengths are important too

My first reply is to check the rules were your gonna run. most will mandate a few intakes you have to run.this could make your choice real easy.

beside that if you still have a choice, most are rated at a rpm like an e.b performer rpm I believe is 1500 to 6500. you also have to match torqe needs and runner lengths are important too

no intake rule in this class.... so what i need is one thats gonna be just as good on the torque out of the turns as well has rpms on the top end......

Archived