Thunderhill Raceway April 11th ticket info

trbfan

I have a couple question about the Aprill 11th racing at Thunderhill Raceway. With ASA on the card for the night will the tickets still be $10? Also with the stands only opening at 5 to the public will the fans get to see all 9 races that show on the schedule for the night?

Also, will tickets be available at the gate?

trbfan,

Yes, the tickets will be $10 for THR on Saturday, April 11. With the grandstand gates opening at 5:00 p.m., the fans will be able to see the qualifying scheduled for 5:30 p.m., the heat races scheduled to start at 6:00 p.m. and all of the feature races that are scheduled to start around 7:00 p.m.

Tickets will be available at the gate. We're hope you'll choose to join us at THR on Saturday!

TQ,

You may be right.

trbfan,

In case TQ is correct, I just want to clarify that we are not racing the ASA Late Model Series that tours the nation. We are an ASA sanctioned track, which is a completely different organization.

TQ,

You may be right.

trbfan,

In case TQ is correct, I just want to clarify that we are not racing the ASA Late Model Series that tours the nation. We are an ASA sanctioned track, which is a completely different organization.

But the racing will be top-notch anyway. ;)

trbfan,

Great. I know you won't be disappointed. As others have stated, you'll see plenty of racing action this Saturday night. And here's the picture that Aaron mentioned, I think. It's only four-wide! LOL

post-29-1239053322.jpg