Good racing!

CJY08

Now tell me that wasn't good racing.... Looked pretty good where i was sitting Congrad's to cody for winning the feature and jesse for winning the heat. had a good battle in thunders everybody was pretty much in a pack we even had to use a lap car to keep the others from passing. Man that was fun.... sport mod's put on one hell of a show in the aussie pursuit I heard it was pretty close. and Chris <the shark>Silvas won 2 out of 3 in bomber's not bad for a night of racing feature got a little rough but rubbings racing :D Guess i can let Gb out of the attic now huh :lol:

clean racen ..alittle couple of bump and runs . hey thats cc speedway racen .you have to rub alittle to pass ..jessie got alittle ding in the rear from 68 .but all is good ..... you and jessie hada good one in the feature ..he does not trust this car yet .new . but it looks like it maybe a good .one ...i think you and jessie were out motored ..68 and 23 have some poneys ..we will get some more .funny i was thinking a ford was going to win it all with out gb ..you know thats what happened ............. and i did not know that was don . someone forgot to wrench that tire .... ...

clean racen ..alittle couple of bump and runs . hey thats cc speedway racen .you have to rub alittle to pass ..jessie got alittle ding in the rear from 68 .but all is good ..... you and jessie hada good one in the feature ..he does not trust this car yet .new . but it looks like it maybe a good .one ...i think you and jessie were out motored ..68 and 23 have some poneys ..we will get some more .funny i was thinking a ford was going to win it all with out gb ..you know thats what happened ............. and i did not know that was don . someone forgot to wrench that tire .... ...

It was good seeing you again, OT.

ROSIE SAW YOU WHEN WE CAME IN BUT JOSJUA AND I COULD NOT DECIDE AT FIRST IF THAT WAS REALLY YOU .... AFTER FURTHER THOUGHT I FIGURE I WOULD TAKE A WALK .. IF IT WASNT YOU .THEN I ATLIEST . I LOST SOME WIEGHT ..YOU WERE SITTING UP TO HIGH FOR MY EYES TO KNOW FOR SURE ....JESSIE AND LISA DIDNT NOTICE YOU UNTILL WE WERE TALKING ..SO YOU SEE YOUR NOT AS EASY TO SPOT AS YOU MAY THINK ..... YOU NEED TO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR US .WE ARE EASIER TO FIND ..LOL ..WENT BACK LATER TO VISIT . BUT YOU HAD TAKEN OFF TO SOMEWHERE ...LOOK I CLIMBED UP THE FIRST TIME . I WASNT GOING TO CHASE YOU ALL OVER THE SPEEDWAY ..... LOL WILL SEE YOU SOON AT A RACETRACK NEAR YOU ..

It was a pretty good night of racen some classes needed more cars ,they should come out everone knows that class is bigger give them a few more races they should be back. some bumping in one class get the driver a few hand jester by Dan to stop using the bumper so much.In sport mod someone used his bumper in ever race he was in and nothing was done unless it was in the back

Almost forgot even had donnie Jr. out there racing Kinda scary losing a tire huh donnie lol

That will be the last time Dale Jr's crew replaces the tires on that car!!!!! :lol: It was fun.

you looked good ...right up till you hit the wall ..

Archived