Need THR/TSRS cars (and trucks) for upcoming shows

debwill

THE BIG HUNT - THE CONNECTION CHURCH, SATURDAY, APRIL 11, 10A @ THR

We have a couple of events coming up, and I need a few cars (trucks) to help us promote Thunderhill Raceway.

Next Saturday, April 11, The Connection Church from Kyle, TX, will be hosting a huge Easter event called The Big Hunt in the THR parking area from 10A-12P. Over 2,000 participants are expected to attend this event. Since it's a race day, they will be cleared out way before the grandstand gates open at 5P.

We're looking for several race cars to be on display during the event and help us encourage the participants to come back that night for the races. We will probably move our pit gate opening up a bit so they can also hear the cars on the track.

If you can come early that day and display your car, please let me know at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

AUSTIN FAMILY FUN EVENT, SUNDAY, APRIL 26, 9A

Our marketing partner at HEB has organized a special "Family Day" that will include local musicians, food, kids' area, local organizations and more. It will be held all day on Saturday and Sunday (didn't commit to Saturday since it's a race day at THR) at Barton Jaycee Fields at 600 Robert E. Lee Road, Austin, TX.

Again, we'd like to show 3-4 cars/trucks and promote THR at this big citywide event. If you'd like to display your car and help us out at this event, please let me know at debbie@thunderhillraceway.com.

I hope that I will get some commitments on these two events. If not, I'll be making a lot of phone calls. Help us promote you!

• 3 weeks later...

LOOKING FORWARD TO THE HEB "FAMILY FUN DAY" ON SUNDAY AT BARTON JAYCEE FIELDS.

ANY OTHER CARS/TRUCKS AVAILABLE FOR THE SHOW?

BTW: What side of Austin is the Barton Jaycee Fields on?

PS. Special thanks to the Alexander crew for preparing the car for the car show....and to the

skadoo for not tearing it up too bad in CC. ;)

Mel