Race Program

I was in the drivers meeting Sat. night and heard of all the new things being discussed, after that I saw a great program get ran. My hat goes off to all staff and officials, and MaryAnn for staying on top of the nights action, can't wait till the next weekend of racing, just wish I could participate in a car of my own, I'd be proud to run there.

Thunderhill Raceway Kyle, Texas exit 210 35 north bound frontage Yarrington Road. Go and see some really tallented drivers and have some fun

I think there refering to the redone SA speedway. Im curious about when the tracks going to be completed.

OH !!! :blink:

I had intended on repairing, and reopening the famous San Antonio Speedway, only to find out that the property had already been sold to some land developers. We lost alot of time and money to get this all figured out, and in the end lost some good friends that were going to help with purchases and repairs.

I guess all in all we were just trying to put the memories aside and save the Beast of South Texas. With this being said, I have been to both races at Thunderhill this season.

i plan on not missing any of the racing this year. So before any bashing gets started just get one thing straight, it's easy to sit on your @#$ and assume that someone has only the intentions on starting a thread to ruffle feathers, when I could have had 2 late models with the money I lost in that month that I found out that the track had already been sold. Have a safe season drivers, and good luck to all.

No bashing here. Just curious. Weve heard about all kinds of crazy stuff here in San Antoinio about tracks opening. Thats All.

My wife and I along with some business friends were trying to save san antonio speedway, but it cant be saved no matter what we did

That Sucks. I know there are alot of cars sitting around collecting dust waiting for someone to open a local track. I like running at THR evn though its the only track Ive ever run. Not to far from SA either.

Mr. Boo-Boo

Thanks. Even though it didnt work out, you tried. I cant knock that. I wish there was a way to get another SAS built in SA but Im sure that is not going to happen. Takes LOTS of $ for that and there is very little of it now days. Maybe you could help some of the other tracks.

Mr. Boo-Boo

Thanks. Even though it didnt work out, you tried. I cant knock that. I wish there was a way to get another SAS built in SA but Im sure that is not going to happen. Takes LOTS of $ for that and there is very little of it now days. Maybe you could help some of the other tracks.

Hey PAPA we will do something for all the

kyle drivers, just dont know when, we plan on doing something for every class out there

• 1 month later...
I was in the drivers meeting Sat. night and heard of all the new things being discussed, after that I saw a great program get ran. My hat goes off to all staff and officials, and MaryAnn for staying on top of the nights action, can't wait till the next weekend of racing, just wish I could participate in a car of my own, I'd be proud to run there.

u did get to drive at THR in a car of ur own.....ur wife's ford. if i had fun drying the track off and barking the tires thru the turns, i know u did!!! next time maybe u can take my thunderstock out.

heya, guys!

thanks for the great show last night! and, for all y'all did to get the track dry and keep the show going...

it was a good time for all of us!

it's always so much better when we have a lot of classes to watch, and we certainly had that last night!!

anyone that reads my stuff, knows i'm a huge sport-mod fan, but i was thouroughly entertained last night by EVERYONE!!

it was one crazy night!

and, a special THANK YOU goes out to thunder-stock car #16 driver, mason teague (?-is that the right guy?) for being there...it was interesting to say the least! lol

hope to see all of y'all next time!

(and, a few more sport-mods! ;) )

yea it was all fun until we got kicked off the track..... and its not funny this mornin as i look at my RR tire in the driveway on my truck completely bald now lol! :unsure:

Man i was having a ball in my wifes car with Cody Smith Marcha Moore and Ken Tyler of course my wife was not at the track and she was not to pleased with me when she found out but we all had a big laff out of the storys when Marsha and Cody told my wife every thing i did on the track. I als agree on congrats to all the staff and Mary Ann on running a perfect show I sat in the grand stands for a wile this time and the fans sure were into the races i believe that adding scaners and electronic scoring have speeded the show up and the fans like that ( more Action ) less waiting on cautions to be cleared and way less time to get the cars relined after a caution i have heared lots of people talk about how it is so much better. So keep up the good work THR Im proud to race with all the guys and girls out there. :lol::P:blink::rolleyes:

Archived