THR Mini Stock

abrungot

I know this class will grow. We look forward to racing with everyone. Terry Tcshowner built a really nice car. It's a real race car to my son and it will give him the experience he needs if we want to move up in a couple years and keep racing alive in our community. I have been waiting for a chance to go racing for a couple years with my son. I see it as the best thing i can do for him and our relationship. Building friendships, mentoring from the other drivers and their families gives him confidence to the challenges that life will bring him. He was all over Sat night. First I have to say thanks to All the staff at THR you are really pretty special for letting him learn and see how things work. It helps him and reminds me of all that goes on behind the scenes. I see smiles every where i go and that means you care and enjoy what you do. Mason was in the score tower, rode with MaryAnn in the pace car for the TSRS race. (Btw he told me M drives around that track like she is racing.. lol ) As if we all didn't know she wants to race... H. She needs a mini I'm here to tell ya. ;o)

I want to support the tracks to see them thrive and continue to bring family and friends together. We plan to visit other tracks this season. I37 and Houston are on the list of family fun for the year. Can't wait for the adventure. It's one heck of ride and I cherish every minute of it because of the relationships I have with all of you.

Thad.

zoom,

I know the Mini won't replace the "chopped up" El Camino following the driver extraction on Saturday night. Is that the same El Camino you've had for all of these years? I'm glad that Jerry will be okay, but I hated to see the end of that SAS/THR landmark!

And thanks, Todd, for your remarks. We really want to see this class take off this year. We know it takes time for a class to grow, and we appreciate your support in helping us get it started.

Well, the ministock won't be mine, it will be all theirs. The el camino is in pretty sorry shape right now. It is on injured reserve right now. We have to evaluate it. As long as the center section isn't bent, we can probably get wrinkles back out there in a few weeks. Just glad jerry isn't bad hurt.

BTW, deb. Thanks for being debbie on the spot with the asa claim form. Very professional the way THR does things.

thanks again.