How is he

FitchRacer07

Debbie Williams wrote this in another thread this morning:

I just spoke with Jerry Canavati, the Grand Stock driver who was transported to Brackenridge Hospital last night following a wreck in the feature race. He was released early this morning and has a possible hairline crack in his shoulder, along with bruised shoulder muscles and pulled neck muscles. Although he is in a lot of pain, we are all thankful that his injuries were not more serious, especially since he had to be cut out of his car before being transported.

So glad to hear Jerry is going to be ok that was a bad angle to get a hit like that i got hit in the driver door last year and it gave me a neck ake for about a week and i had a neck brace on let this be a lesson guys use all the safty equiptmen you can put your hands on. ;);):o

To add to Floyd's comment, I hope the drivers also protect themselves with adequate insurance coverage. As I mentioned in the drivers' meeting yesterday, the ASA insurance coverage provided by the track has a maximum of $50,000. For just $90 a year ($125 for the Super Stocks), the THR local class drivers can get a maximum of $500,000 of coverage that includes travel to and from the track. I personally have already purchased this additional coverage.

Archived