Now down to business thunder's

CJY08

Who's coming in the thunders????? Will a rabbit come and play???? or some neon's..... heck I heard a few bug's were coming to the track, Even a frog I know the pinto's ready, had to do a little adjusting after a rabbit punted me in the last race !%$#&* :angry: lol time to go racing boys..... oh and CODY #23 racing starts at 7 not 8 haha. Come to think about it Hey Gb you got 3 pinto's to deal with now that is if jesse is still coming?

No the races start at eight o clock that is what the man in charge told me about one and a half hours ago. I dont know who hit you in the last race . I know who did the race before that in fact hit you twice .

Who,I say,who let that chicken hawk out of his cage?

It would seem the Thunders may indeed make a comeback and if so we will be racing for $200 to win PLUS heat money.Thumper loves money.He has an uphill battle with so many fast cars rejoing the fray.I wish now he still had the big engine.Might have to throw one together.This cool weather means super fast speeds.Cant wait to see those sport mods screaming around.

I hope Im busy when 260 York does his chicken hawk dance in front of the audience. :o

Who,I say,who let that chicken hawk out of his cage?

It would seem the Thunders may indeed make a comeback and if so we will be racing for $200 to win PLUS heat money.Thumper loves money.He has an uphill battle with so many fast cars rejoing the fray.I wish now he still had the big engine.Might have to throw one together.This cool weather means super fast speeds.Cant wait to see those sport mods screaming around.

I hope Im busy when 260 York does his chicken hawk dance in front of the audience. :o

That's just not right Gb... :lol:

No the races start at eight o clock that is what the man in charge told me about one and a half hours ago. I dont know who hit you in the last race . I know who did the race before that in fact hit you twice .

Yeah bj i know it start's at 8 but if you tell cody 8 we won't be there intill 9 so trying to get him there a little earlier. and Yeah i remember who hit me in that race too....

Archived