thunder stock pay-out

;)
Hey Ray I do have a big motor in the car. I went from a 289 to a 302. I might be able to keep up with the chargers if I'm lucky! I got nothin for you hot shots! :(

come on scott you know iam the slow car out there ;)

I will race you for last place this week. :lol:

(thunder#21 @ Apr 3 2009, 08:54 AM)

We all run by the rules........ don't we? LOL!!!

Man that 18 car is fast! Looks like we all better get what we can cause we are all in trouble this year. ;) Sanders did one hell of a job racing Brad Bunch a couple of weeks ago. The 18 works REALLY well in the second gro

of course we all run by the rules its just that i didnt read them as i ran by them. and matt you knew i could run a computer how else would i have been able to keep youre laptop controled fuel system so dead on last year

Man that 18 car is fast! Looks like we all better get what we can cause we are all in trouble this year. ;) Sanders did one hell of a job racing Brad Bunch a couple of weeks ago. The 18 works REALLY well in the second gro

of course we all run by the rules its just that i didnt read them as i ran by them. and matt you knew i could run a computer how else would i have been able to keep youre laptop controled fuel system so dead on last year

ya ya cant wait to get out there with yall but we have to race in altus this week maybe i can show u how to race in the second gro :lol: the 18 looks good this year all the cars look good. i dont know if i would be able to keep up this year! :blink:

ya ya cant wait to get out there with yall but we have to race in altus this week maybe i can show u how to race in the second gro :lol: the 18 looks good this year all the cars look good. i dont know if i would be able to keep up this year! :blink:

matt you could stay up with me i got slowest car out there :angry: my car sucks.....

Archived