thunder stock pay-out

How about contacting the track about the purse!

Track owners and promoters don't spend their life on here, although most do check in two or three times a week and even post occasionally. But expecting them to respond to questions shortly after they're posted seems unrealistic.

Also, although it usually takes me a while to catch on, I believe I detect a pattern here. Is someone is trying to stir the pot rather than ask a legitimate question? I may be wrong, but if it is a legitimate question, why not call or email the track for the answer???

Nick

The owners will be discussing the issue of posting the payout for the local classes. The main reason the LMST series payout was posted was that the trucks coming from out of town know what there running for. They will be discussing posting payouts this weekend and get back to us next week. The ASA Thunderstock class is probaly RRS largest class, so you guys are very appreciated.

The payouts will be available at the track and the two days purses will be discussed as we closer. The track works on getting sponsors together etc.. The purse payout for the Thunderstock class is the same as last year. The class payouts will be discussed at the local level.

Thanks

last week the charger pay out was

1. 75

2. 50

3. 40

not sure about 4 place and on down !

we were told that pay goes up if car count goes up , and so does laps in the heat and feature , everyone needs to get their cars out their and show their support . if you need help let someone know , most of us have shops to help get your cars ready !

The payouts will be available at the track and the two days purses will be discussed as we closer. The track works on getting sponsors together etc.. The purse payout for the Thunderstock class is the same as last year. The class payouts will be discussed at the local level.

Thanks

I think everyone took the post wrong. Sorry for the mix up, I am not trying to start anything with Red River at all just wondering :blink:

hey matt , thunderstock pay is nothing if you dont have a car in the race ! :lol: also matt , you dont have to win the race to get paid , they pay all places , you should know that from following nettles last year ! :D

David David I'll be out there soon u better be lucky that I dont have a 4 bangger. U should know all about following cars around the track I seen u last sat :lol:, that 31 looked good going around the track :P cant wait till cooper shows up in his neon!

hey matt , thunderstock pay is nothing if you dont have a car in the race ! :lol: also matt , you dont have to win the race to get paid , they pay all places , you should know that from following nettles last year ! :D

David David I'll be out there soon u better be lucky that I dont have a 4 bangger. U should know all about following cars around the track I seen u last sat :lol:, that 31 looked good going around the track :P cant wait till cooper shows up in his neon!

matt i'll be out soon maybe lol .

Ray u tole me that u sold the 350 and kept the 400! :lol::lol:

man i run by the rules ;):( just an old 350

We all run by the rules........ don't we? LOL!!! Man that 18 car is fast! Looks like we all better get what we can cause we are all in trouble this year. ;) Sanders did one hell of a job racing Brad Bunch a couple of weeks ago. The 18 works REALLY well in the second groove.

Ray u tole me that u sold the 350 and kept the 400! :lol::lol:

man i run by the rules ;):( just an old 350

We all run by the rules........ don't we? LOL!!! Man that 18 car is fast! Looks like we all better get what we can cause we are all in trouble this year. ;) Sanders did one hell of a job racing Brad Bunch a couple of weeks ago. The 18 works REALLY well in the second groove.

scott still have that big motor in that ford

Archived