red river speedway opening night

i think oltimer changed his dang # , he wont answer my calls ! must be getting his car ready for pro sedans ! crap , i miss him ! :(

no i didnt change my number... no i am not working on the 7. its ready sorta .just needs

the seat moved back alittle .and four fresh tires ...the tire part is the hard one to fix .but i may have found a sponsor willing to help out ..ill talk to him and make the deal this week ..its very promissing....as for answering my phone ..buster balls ...i have been spending the last four days and nights between working at my job along with working really late nights putting this 62 thunderbirds motor together ....plus friday morning i painted jrs car . so i did work on one of em ..lol

i havent had the time to pick up the phone and rachet jaw with you ..besides you never have anything to say anyway ..lol oh just for you infow ..i did get to hear the text you sent me aboult chase ..joshua read it to me ..just dont send those .hell i dont know how to bring them up on my phone ..i dont like phones .....anyway looks to me like he had a great game ..was it with the brewers ......and against who ..

Archived