Well

Kathy

Kathy,

T/S 14, 56

S/S 28, 80

P/M 5, 42

L/M 10, 28

Didn't see any of the otherone's, sorry.

Crazyhorse, you had some damn good looking car's out there tonight. That Super Stock was on steroid's. SON!

Edited by GUNDOG99

I heard that the off-duty Police Officers had to earn there money tonight.

I guess I missed out on that action. I'll have to pay closer attention next time. Everything looked pretty peaceful to me.

Well, should have said I tried to earn my money as a driver last night, but that didn't go to well in the feature....maybe better next time.

Edited by ss99

Results are now posted under the "Results" forum.

I also wanted to add that the information you find on Mylaps.com is just going to have raw data from the races, it is not final results. There were several cars without transponders that had to be scored and entered manualy, so please do not go by that for Official results.

To add to what Christine said, we also had some DQs, etc. It was the first race of the season with lots of new cars and drivers, and we wanted to make sure we had everything as correct as possible before issuing the results. We went through a transition in scoring which went well, but we just needed a little extra time to verify all of the results. We're almost ready to release them, so please be patient just a little bit longer.

If you have any questions about your results once they have been issued, please contact Christine Parks, our Director of Scoring, and she will analyze the electronic data if you had a transponder on your car. If we had to manually score you, we will look at all of our notes to get you an answer.

You may contact Christine via e-mail at Christine Parks if you have any questions.

Thanks, Kathy (and everyone else), for understanding. You should see the drivers' sign in sheet with all of the highlights and changes from a lot of new registrations, etc. I will be glad when this whole scoring transition is done - quite a project overall. As the driver lists get more stable and all of the correct transponder numbers are loaded into the competitor database, I know it will get easier each week. Christine is doing a great job of learning the scoring system.