51 Jeff Wood

18 Tim Jones

22 Art Rodriguez

12 Corey Babbitt---DNS

955 Robert Metz---DNS

122 Perry Johnson---DNS

198 Marcus Elder---DNS

77 Phillip French---DNS

Modified heat winners, 01 Howard Willis, 10 Kenny Batterbee, 151 Kevin Batterbee, 561 David Horner

Limited Modifieds

216 Paul White

78 Brad Ball

281 Morris Arnold

90 Barry Moody

24 Derek Ross

444 Travis Hudnell

47 Andy Wojtasczk

8X Chris Blaszak

18 Donny Wyble

31T Tyler King

71 Chase Breeze

5 Mike Martin

43 Jeff Mueller

2 Kevin Sellers

91 James Buckley

128 Ed Clancy

191 Doug Maxwell

911 Michael Peevey

124 Jeremy Richardson

64 Thomas Downey

88 Troy Baugh

08 N/A

93 Mark Greiner

Limited Modified B-main(top 9 transfer)

64 Thomas Downey

90 Barry Moody

08 N/A

8 Chris Blaszek

124 Jeremy Richardson

31 Tyler King

93 Mark Greiner

91 James Buckley

5 Brain Poulter

-----------------------------------------DNTransfer/DNS---not in order

15 Chris Goodman

17 Jesse McNorton

46 Randy Bridges

000 Joe Horn

388 Steve Bumow

127 Dalton Faulkner

27 Randy Lewis

26 Wesley Ross

39 Chad Cambron

23 Billy Gould

86 Justin Collins

05 Mike Martin

30 Bradley Williams

28 Michael McDonald

188 Derek Rashall

98 Markus Elder

19 David Lege

40 Jeff Wood

114 Roy Catlin

36 Steve Hoppe

Limited Modified heat winners, 78 Brad Ball, 18 Donny Wyble, 43 Jeff Mueller, 24 Derek Ross, 444 Travis Hudnall

Pure Stocks

1H Brad Hellman

99 Chris McCarty

10 Ronnie Mekalip

7 Tommy Page

34 Chris Barnes

11 Bobby Finney

129 Kasey Garvin

56 Jimmy Gibson

50 Josh Ellender

21 Chance Mekalip

29 Daniel Seals

17 Ethan Cossey

5 Eddie Thibodeaux

36 Steve Hoppe

361 Danny Pitman

13 Steve Grissom---DNS

84 Randell Page---DNS

179 Donald Cain jr---DNS

Pure Stock heat winners, 129 Kasey Garvin, 21 Chance Mekalip, 1H Brad Hellman

Edited by rebelracewriter

White adds another win to his total

Former USAC Silver Crown National Champion, All-Star Modified and NASCAR Sunbelt Regional Champ, Paul White already has an impressive racing resume. White, who started sixth in the 25-car main, out-raced a stellar field of Modifieds to add yet another win to that total. White worked his way by Kenny Batterbee at halfway, then ran out to a good lead. A late race caution rebunched the field, but White was able to hold off Johno Whittington. in the finals laps for the victory.

Kn. Batterbee beat Howard Willis into turn 1 for the lead of the 20-lap Modified main event. David Horner, Kevin Batterbee fell in line, while Kalif Sellier and White ran side by side for fifth. Yellow was out early on lap 1 when Art Rodriguez slowed and stopped in turn 1. On the restart, Horner and White both got by Willis for second and third, leaving him wheel to wheel with Kv. Batterbee for fourth.

Kn. Batterbee and Horner started to ease away, while Kv. Batterbee moved past White for third and Willis slipped high falling back to seventh. Willis got back around Sellier for sixth on lap 5. Kv. Batterbee was able to run down Horner for second and they tried to go three wide past a lapped car the trio made contact sending Horner around and into the back stretch wall to bring out a yellow.

Once back to green, White made a charge up top getting to Kn. Batterbee for the top spot. Kv. Batterbee ducked under White to get second back, while Willis and Chris Brown ran side by side for fourth. As White and Kv. Batterbee battled for second, Kv. Batterbee got loose, with Willis and Brown both sneaking past.

Willis then closed in on White and was looking inside going into turn 3 when something looked to break sending him straight into the turn 3 wall. When green waved again, White tried the low side and got under Kn. Batterbee on back stretch, with Whittington. moving up to third passing Brown. At the crossed flags it was White, Kn. Batterbee, Whittington, Brown and Kv. Batterbee in the top five.

White then began to put some distance on the three car battle between Whittington, Brown and Kn. Batterbee for second. Whittington got the spot on lap 13 when Kn. Baterbe got hung by a lapped car, while Phil Dixon was working his way to top five after starting 23rd. White pulled out to nearly a half straight lead over Whittington, while Sellier and Pete Sagmiller ran side by side for seventh. White's biggest scare came on lap 18 when John Baker spun in front of him in turn 4.

Once back to green, White got a good jump but Whittington closed the gap, while Sagmiller took sixth from Kv. Batterbee. White held Whittington at bay in the final laps by a car length and grabbed the checkers in the Bridwell Motorsports, Motors by Adan, Dust Devil Chassis.

“It was real tough,” replied White. “There were a couple ruts getting into turn 1, there was a few times it got a little choppy up and had to watch what we were doing. It ended up ok for us. The track was about as fast as you can get tonight. It was plenty heavy and plenty fast. You could blast around there, just 'nut up' and go.”

“We've won two feature on the same night a few times. It just doesn't happen as much now as it used to. Back in the Winged Modified days we'd get after them pretty good. With this Limited and Modified we've done it here and there.”

Modified

2W Paul White

91 Johno Whittington

21 Chris Brown

10 Kenny Batterbee

A1 Phil Dixon

95 Pete Sagmiller

151 Kevin Batterbee

3c Chad Corner

561 David Horner

4$ Kalif Sellier

89 John Neff

16 Tom Hameka

24 Tommy Stanley

11 Danny Mayes

07 Keith Wright

17 John Baker

32 Brandon Nicholas

112 Jason Stevenson

44 Marcus Berndt

13 Frank Kitchenhoff jr

01 Howard Willis

99 Mike Wickham

51 Jeff Wood

18 Tim Jones

22 Art Rodriguez

12 Corey Babbitt---DNS

955 Robert Metz---DNS

122 Perry Johnson---DNS

198 Marcus Elder---DNS

77 Phillip French---DNS

Modified heat winners, 01 Howard Willis, 10 Kenny Batterbee, 151 Kevin Batterbee, 561 David Horner

White doubles his pleasure

It's not often that one driver has the chance to score two race wins in one night, let alone accomplish it. Paul White showed his moxie, with some serious moves early, then adapting his line at the end to get past early leader Brad Ball for his second victory of the night.

The start of the 21-car, Limited Modified feature got off to a scary start, when Mark Greiner got turned from a three wide battle at the back of the pack, sending him hard into the wall head on. Greiner's car banked off the wall and rolled several times before to coming to rest. Geiner was able to walk away sore, but otherwise uninjured.

Once back to racing Ball and Donny Wyble stayed wheel to wheel until Ball came out of turn 2 with the lead. Wyble, Derek Ross, Jeff Mueller and White fell in line behind Ball. Mueller got by Ross on lap 1, with White following in his wake. Using a classic high/low move White then picked off third from Mueller on lap 2. Up front Wyble was putting the pressure on Ball getting inside going into turn 1. Ball held his line and had the momentum coming off turn 2 to hold the lead.

White used the same move to snag second from Mueller on lap 4. In the pack, Doug Maxwell snared a top five spot getting by Travis Hudnall on lap 5. Back up front White turned up the heat on Ball diving low out of turn 2 on several laps and getting along side Ball. Ball would hold off the veteran on the back stretch. Wyble's top run ended on lap 9 when he came to a stop on the back straight from third.

On the restart, Morris Arnold and Maxwell slugged it out for fourth, with the two making contact in between turns 3-4. The mid-pack stack caused a chain reaction melee with numerous cars getting involved. Once back to green, the crafty White changed his line running low through turn 1 getting beside Ball, and taking the point on te back stretch to lead lap 10.

Debris on the track brought out a quick yellow on lap 11. White got a good jump on the restart, but Mueller spun in turn 1 with a flat collecting Hudnall and Ross. Finally back under way, White inched ahead of Ball, while Barry Moody grabbed at top five spot from Hudnall, after coming from the B-main.

Moody then closed in on Ross and after running wheel to wheel on lap 12 got the spot on lap 13. Up front, White was taking the white flag holding a three car length lead over Ball in the time shortened event. At the checkers it was White scoring the 'Daily Double' in the Bridwell Motorsports, Motors by Adan, Dust Devil Chassis.

“I don't think you should be writing about my line for everyone else,” added White jokingly. “I was just really searching(for the fast line), and back in the field like I was I moved around. It was a little bit slow to do it that way, but I could get a pretty good run across there as long as someone wasn't right on me.”

“In both cars, I had a good enough car to run the top or the bottom. So I was able to change my line on Brad(Ball). If he picked one, I was going to the other. I felt just as sure that I could pull something off in whatever line he gave me. It's just he track being racy like it was tonight.”

“After that last wreck in turns 3-4 it left some moisture on the track. It worked alright on my restarts, but it also moved the line up. That put a lot of moisture up in my groove that I really didn't want. It made me a little tight, but I all worked out alright.”

Limited Modifieds

216 Paul White

78 Brad Ball

281 Morris Arnold

90 Barry Moody

24 Derek Ross

444 Travis Hudnell

47 Andy Wojtasczk

8X Chris Blaszak

18 Donny Wyble

31T Tyler King

71 Chase Breeze

5 Mike Martin

43 Jeff Mueller

2 Kevin Sellers

91 James Buckley

128 Ed Clancy

191 Doug Maxwell

911 Michael Peevey

124 Jeremy Richardson

64 Thomas Downey

88 Troy Baugh

08 N/A

93 Mark Greiner

Limited Modified B-main(top 9 transfer)

64 Thomas Downey

90 Barry Moody

08 N/A

8 Chris Blaszek

124 Jeremy Richardson

31 Tyler King

93 Mark Greiner

91 James Buckley

5 Brain Poulter

-----------------------------------------DNT/DNS---not in order

15 Chris Goodman

17 Jesse McNorton

46 Randy Bridges

000 Joe Horn

388 Steve Bumow

127 Dalton Faulkner

27 Randy Lewis

26 Wesley Ross

39 Chad Cambron

23 Billy Gould

86 Justin Collins

05 Mike Martin

30 Bradley Williams

28 Michael McDonald

188 Derek Rashall

98 Markus Elder

19 David Lege

40 Jeff Wood

114 Roy Catlin

36 Steve Hoppe

Limited Modified heat winners, 78 Brad Ball, 18 Donny Wyble, 43 Jeff Mueller, 24 Derek Ross, 444 Travis Hudnall

Hellman outlasts Pure Stock field

Literally. Brad Hellman, who looked to have them covered anyway, was close to the last man standing at the end of the 20-lap Pure Stock feature. Hellman ran to the front, then got sideways and fell back, only to work his way back to the point. At one point during the final laps, drivers in th top five dropped like flies, as Hellman was running on to the win.

Kasey Garvin got he early lead of the 15-car feature with Josh Ellender, Hellman and Chance Mekalip taking up the chase. Ronnie Mekalip got by C. Mekalip on lap 1 for fourth. Hellman got by Ellender for second on lap 2 and was quickly on Garvin, who would slow on the straightaway. Hellman got sideways trying to get by Garvin on the bottom, falling back to ninth.

Ellender and R. Mekalip began to ease away from Garvin who couldn't get up to speed and continued to fall back. R. Mekalip and Ellender were door to door for the lead with R. Mekalip getting the spot briefly on lap 6. Ellender fought of the charge to hold on to the top spot. Further back, Hellman had worked his way back up to fourth, then getting by Daniel Seals for third on lap 9. Hellman continued his march to the front, taking second from R. Mekalip.

Seals and Tommy Page got by R. Mekalip on lap 11 for third and fourth, as Steve Hoppe spun in turn 3 to bring out a caution. Under yellow, Seals went through the read/yellow area but never stopped, but R. Mekalip made the pit stop, along with Garvin. On the restart, Hellman was slow to go, with Seals and C. Mekalip getting around for second and third. Hellman wasted little time retaking the spots on lap 12.

Hellman then closed on Ellender for the lead getting by on the back stretch to lead lap 15. Ethan Cossey got by Chris Barnes to pick up a top five spot. Then the attrition hit the top five. First it was Seals who slowed and pulled to he infield with overheating issues. Lap 17 saw C. Mekalip spin from, third, Cossey pull to the infield and Ellender's car give up from second. Hellman now had Chris McCarty on his bumper for the final laps, but McCarty never could get close enough for a serious challenge as Hellman took the victory.

Pure Stocks

1H Brad Hellman

99 Chris McCarty

10 Ronnie Mekalip

7 Tommy Page

34 Chris Barnes

11 Bobby Finney

129 Kasey Garvin

56 Jimmy Gibson

50 Josh Ellender

21 Chance Mekalip

29 Daniel Seals