sunday practice

speedy

Will there be any pratice this weekend.

They are having the Monster Truck this weekend. But I did speak to Dan and he said they are going to try next mid week or so for another practice. You still have today and tomorrow though.

tell dan thanks for opening the track .got some positive feed back on jr.s new car ..

Mikey,

How are things going? Jesse Jr get the car shook down? Sure hope Mr Monroe can work a TPS race in this year. Got about 20 or so folks who wanna race CCS. When are you gonna race? Didn't get much of a chance last time. Always enjoy your company. BTW when is cheezit gonna pitch here in SA. Will take that night off if you give me a heads up.

Ozzy

tell dan thanks for opening the track .got some positive feed back on jr.s new car ..

Mikey,

How are things going? Jesse Jr get the car shook down? Sure hope Mr Monroe can work a TPS race in this year. Got about 20 or so folks who wanna race CCS. When are you gonna race? Didn't get much of a chance last time. Always enjoy your company. BTW when is cheezit gonna pitch here in SA. Will take that night off if you give me a heads up.

Ozzy

HIS TEAM WON LAST NIGHT AT HIGHLAND ..HE DIDNT PLAY ..I THINK HE WILL BE BACK IN SA ON THE 14 TH ..ILL LET YOU KNOW FOR SURE ..AS FOR JR .JESSIE AND JR SHOOK IT DOWN. AND WITH ALL NEW CARS IT HAS SOME SMALL BUGS .NOTHING THAT CANT BE WORKED OUT ..THEY DID NOT PUSH IT .BRAND NEW DONT WANT TO HAVE TO FIX MISTAKE DRIVEING .... NEEDS PAINT THOUGH .LOL .UGLY AT THIS POINT ..ANYWAY JESSIE AND JR WILL TAKE FOR ANOTHER SPIN TODAY .SEE WHAT HAPPENS THEN .... AS FOR THE OTHER CAR IT FINALY MADE IT OFF THE TRAILOR FROM WHEN YOU BROUGHT THE 88 ...ILL WORK ON IT TONIGHT ..AS FOR RACEN IT ...I AM STILL WORKING ON A TIRE SPONSOR .I MAY GET LUCKY ENOUGH TO MAKE THE FIRST RACE ..HAD BAD LUCK THIS YEAR WITH MY JEEP AND MY WIFES CAR .SO IT HAS LEFT ME SHORT ...HOPE TO SEE YOU NEXT MONTH ..ADDED YES IT WOULD BE NICE IF CC CAN GET A RACE DOWN HERE ..I KNOW YOU GUYS LOVE TO RACE THIS TRACK ..

Archived