ALL TSRS EVENTS @ ALLSTATE TEXASRACEFEST

ChuckLicata

So were Cody and Levi awarded last places..... or disqualified altogether? I hope it's not a complete DQ, to ruin any chances for running for the championship. They passed height checks before the race, so maybe the suspension springs settled or the shocks take a few minutes to rebound.

Last year TSRS changed the way DQs are handled in that the teams are awarded last place points and pay.

to answer your question no it wasn't on purpose the car spun out in the mud during the race and settled a little bit, and the only thing that it was doing was scraping on a weld on the left rear of the 4 car so no im pretty damn positive it wasn't on purpose, it just sucks for levi. He drove an awesome race for his first time in a late model.

to answer your question no it wasn't on purpose the car spun out in the mud during the race and settled a little bit, and the only thing that it was doing was scraping on a weld on the left rear of the 4 car so no im pretty damn positive it wasn't on purpose, it just sucks for levi. He drove an awesome race for his first time in a late model.

Krusty, when Gunnar said it wasn't on purpose, I don't think he was being sarcastic. He didn't ask a question but rather made a statement - "it wasn't on purpose." He meant what he said. We've made just about every pre-season practice with Levi and crew. Those guys have worked hard, and he drove a good race not intending to lose it in tech. I'm sure plenty more good finishes are in store for the 4 car.

Krusty, when Gunnar said it wasn't on purpose, I don't think he was being sarcastic. He didn't ask a question but rather made a statement - "it wasn't on purpose." He meant what he said. We've made just about every pre-season practice with Levi and crew. Those guys have worked hard, and he drove a good race not intending to lose it in tech. I'm sure plenty more good finishes are in store for the 4 car.

That's EXACTLY what I meant. Both car's and driver's have good equipment and crew's. That WAS NOT meant to be sarcastic, just what I said. DAMN! I'm sure ya'll wanted to be dq'ed!

Archived