test and tune

nick , we have a test and tune this saturday and redriver speedway ! i will try and post pictures of some of the action ! bare with me , im kinda new at the picture taking stuff, but i thought everyone might enjoy seeing some action at our track ! anyways i want old timer to see my car so maybe he will register his # with the pro sedans ! see everyone at red river tommorrow !

DC,

I got the picture you sent earlier in the week, but I didn't post it. I couldn't figure out the details - who, where and when. Now that I've seen your post, I'm adding the picture to this thread.

post-29-1236392762.jpg

thanks for adding the pic! ill have more tommorrow ! hey old man , im race ready now !

and that means what to me .......... if what you do is called racen .i dont want any part of it to slow .. .i myself like to go faster .you have some more catching up to do ..... let us know when you can race with the big boys and ill show up ...and buy a ticket .lol ......btw how is chase doing ...joshua has a big game to pitch saterday at noon ... oh my phone finaly bit the dust ..and have a new one .but lost your number ..thats why i havent called you ..

and why would i want you to call me ?? just in case you get bored .... 940 636 3542

ouch ....... nah so i can get infow on the local weather ...........besides .you beat me to the who calls who first ...come to think of it .thats aboult the only time you will be first ..lololololooo ooooohhhhhhhhhhh my..

Archived