THR - "Life In The Pits"

Ah, hah!! You have discovered my past life. Yup, I've done a bit of writing. But you should know that the two TV shows I wrote for both got canceled right after they slated my episodes for production - - and my one movie that did get produced only played in England and Wales, where they apparently like dark and disturbing content - - sooooo.... that does not necessarily bode well for my track record as a writer!

But... No Pay???? No Perks???? That sounds like a job I'm cut out for! Or at least one that I have experience at!

B)

Tory

We also have another "driver/writer" in our midst!

See this link for the Special Report filed by Rodney Rodriguez, who drives the #7 ASA A-Line Super Stock.

Thunderhill Raceway's Super Stocks promise plenty of excitement in 2009

He also gets the same pay as you're offering to Tory! It was great to see a driver write a good story . . . and he can announce too!

Nick is being sarcastic, as you might expect. Both of us have received some rather nasty e-mails from LSS (TSZ) members and non-members. Since Nick does way more editing and monitoring than I do, I'm sure his "fan" mailbox is overflowing! And, as an added bonus, if you're a PR person, you'll get even more "fan mail" when you get something wrong in a press release. So, Tory, if you decide apply for this unpaid job, be sure you have some tough skin!

I'm sure you get GREAT "fan mail" - LOL!!!! :o

Oh, and I just read the Rodney Rodriguez piece. Good stuff. Doubt I can compete. I wrote for film and TV, so it may take me years to write something good. :huh:

I can't see you and Nick waiting on my years-long deadline to get the commas in the right places!!! :lol:

Archived