MIND READER ..

HiTech

... IN THE NEWS . ............NEAR INFRARED LIGHT MAY BE ABLE TO READ MINDS ....WHAT A CONCEPT ..MAKES YOU WONDER WHAT INFOW ON SET UPS YOU Can get off nick if we hook him up ....... hook it up to me and i would ruin your life ..lol ......come on .why would we need it .... yes folks i read the news .

Edited by oldtimer

oldtimer,does that work for far infrared saunas?-if it did i wouldnt have no mind left.not that i had one to begin with.-lol

anyone that stands between those monster's you deal with . cant have a mind .....

neon will ..give that up .you will never control her .we will have to do alittle prying around to see if a women invented this contrapton .. if so ..man kind is in deep poopa .

i better not go there oldtimer-lol.believe it or not,it's just part of my workout.when summertime comes and tracks get extremely hot and the sun's beating down on you,i'm already used to the heat.plus,it sure loosens up my old body before i head to the driving range to bust golf balls.

i better not go there oldtimer-lol.believe it or not,it's just part of my workout.when summertime comes and tracks get extremely hot and the sun's beating down on you,i'm already used to the heat.plus,it sure loosens up my old body before i head to the driving range to bust golf balls.

aha i can understand that .just havent heard of someone do it that way ..darn thats hot ..what doyou practice with for fumes ..and do you freez yourself to get ready for winter ..just asking .i may want to try the winter thingy ..oh what am i talking aboult ..it has to get really cold for me to put on a coat ...poeple at work call me dead nerve.s ...