Monster Jam

bigfat

Congrats the Charlie "T Bone" Earnhardt for winning the truck demo both Saturday and Sunday. The guy he T Boned in the passenger side door is going to be realllly sore tomorrow. He hit 2 trucks so hard that they almost rolled. Nice job.

It started at 12:45, I think there were 6 trucks. The count wasn't the story, the impacts were, they were awesome. Or if your oldtimer, "they was all some!!!". Thug out.

I'm not sure why it was so early, but the demo was wayyyy better than 90% of the rest of the show...

THANKS BIG GLAD YOU GOT TO MAKE IT, MAN WE HAD A BLAST BOTH DAYS, I'M A LITTLE SORE MY SELF. THANKS TO MY CREW, AND SPONSERS, I OWE YOU ONE, ALSO THANKS TO 6PACK RACING, KISS RACING, RAM4X4, AND TY COAD. IT WAS AWESOME HANGING WITH YOU GUYS AND WERE A LOT OF HELP. MAN TO WIN IT 2 YEARS IN A ROW IS PRETTY COOL, THE ONLY BAD THING IS I GUESS I'M GOOD AT WRECKING :lol: A BIG THANKS TO EVERY ONE AGAIN..

Pictures courtesy of Flyingaces Charlie Earnhardt:

post-1147-1231802230.jpg Took A Lickin & Kept On Tickin...

post-1147-1231802206.jpg No It Wasn't Just In A Police Chase, Although Charlie Drove It Like He Stole It!

post-1147-1231802248.jpg Winning Trophy Courtesy of 6 Packracing...

That was a well deserved win!

WOW Charlie!!! Ya Gotcha Sum huh???? All you need is a little bondo and a plunger to pull out some of those dents and you'll be ready for next year!!! :lol: My wife and I sure enjoyed meeting you and yours, (I'm so sorry...I can't remember everyone's name :huh: ). If we can ever help you in any way, please let us know. Once again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

WOW Charlie!!! Ya Gotcha Sum huh???? All you need is a little bondo and a plunger to pull out some of those dents and you'll be ready for next year!!! :lol: My wife and I sure enjoyed meeting you and yours, (I'm so sorry...I can't remember everyone's name :huh: ). If we can ever help you in any way, please let us know. Once again...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Thanks blue, yea i got me some all right, I got a bunch of advil :lol: man i'm still sore. we had ablast hanging with y'all too, as for remembering names just call us the brady bunch gone bad :o same to you if you ever need anything give me a call.

Archived