Cars in the South Austin area...

C Molis

I know it's a bad time right now with rebuilding going on, but I was wondering if anyone has a car they would like to bring by the school I work at to show the kids? It is transportation month, and we are getting all sorts of bikes, boats, and I think we have a wreaker set for one of the days. If anyone is interested, could you please email me at ctcoody@gmail.com , I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks...

Looking at 10-11:30ish. We actually have Southside Wrecker here right now. Good to see Bobby Joe New as well!! Kids loved the trucks and are getting excited about the race cars!!

We are at the corner of Brodie Lane and Frate Barker.

No problem....It's 12341 Brodie Lane, Austin, TX 78748. Hope that helps.

Anyone else who like to bring out a vehicle, motorcycle, boat, bus, any means transportation, you are more than welcome to join us! Thanks....

Who do I need to talk to when I get there....and where do I find who I need to talk to?

I have to take a moment to express our appreciation to David Lewien and Blue Moon Motorsports.

He's already shown his Pro Truck at the Monster Jam in the Alamodome. I know he's showing it at the Pinewood Derby in Corpus Christi. And now he's volunteering to do this show at Christine's school.

I think David is going above and beyond in doing his part to "keep the playground open." And, thanks to you also, Christine, for making this show happen.

I know that Scott Schweisfurth is doing some stuff at his church to promote THR, and Cory Lovell's crew is planning something at the end of February at their church. I also understand that Alexander Racing and the Krauss team (Mel & Levi) will be showing cars and promoting THR & TSRS at the big SA Rodeo BBQ Cookoff in a couple of weeks. Tory (don't know last name) has also picked up some THR flyers at the printer to show his car at the Corpus Christi Pinewood Derby.

I hope all drivers will continue to find opportunities to promote their tracks. We'll provide banners, posters, flyers and support whenever possible.

Archived