Fifteen

Pappy_GT13

As Larry Bendele is sooo fond of saying... "I can teach it to ya, but I can't learn it for ya... "

I have had several hundred racers go through this seminar over the years and no one has complained about the $300 fee AFTER they completed the course. In fact, I often hear that it was the best $300 they've spent in racing.

Keep in mind that I limit the class size to 10 students if the class is in the San Antonio area and limit the class size to 15 students if the seminar location is more than 100 miles from my home in San Antonio.

Also keep in mind that I also accept payments as we go through the class nights. I know that for some it's hard to come up with $300 all at once.

Nick

I hate to think this is it! No one wants to learn something that will last a life time but I'll bet you've already ordered that "part" you think will make you faster. Wake up & smell the rubber burning!

Unless you have a car that just drives so great & wears all the tires evenly, this will make you faster.

Really funny how after Nick made the offer all conversation on how to improve the Texas Thunders died. I bet if I could get him to look at my car & make some suggestions on what to improve, I could drop at least .5 second a lap without touching the engine. And my car wasn't bad before.

This is just PITIFUL! :angry:

BTW, thank you, OT & Bonestock for your interest. Guess we'll see how this goes.

wait till xmas is over and some more poeple start thinking harder aboult racen ..start that itchen .... pappy you know i know everything aboult racecars ..right :lol::lol: ...but i know nick can show me probably a hundred things or more .on top of all my smart.s ... ;) he could teach this old dog a new trick ..besides .havent been to school sense the early 70.s ... and i know the rules nick . i have to shut up .look and listen .......that could be hard .but doable .now nick teach me one thing now ...where the heck did my pm botton go .it saids top in its place now ..did it get move somewhere else ..i must have been sleeping when that took affect ..

Archived