Thank you

nracer81

I saw a few asphalt people that snuck in(figuratively) to get a little dirty too... :lol::lol:

Heck of a show....almost too efficient...I had a hard time catching a smoke break LOL

Whoever provided the post-race food did a killer job, especially on the shrimp....

I was glad to be a part of it....

I especially want to recognize Eddie Martin, who I've known through mutual acquintances for several years.......When I went to do his winner's interview, the first thing he said to me, was that he was sorry to read about my mom passing.....I was taken back by his sincere interest and concern......

....Whoever provided the post-race food did a killer job, especially on the shrimp....

I was glad to be a part of it....

I especially want to recognize Eddie Martin, who I've known through mutual acquintances for several years.......When I went to do his winner's interview, the first thing he said to me, was that he was sorry to read about my mom passing.....I was taken back by his sincere interest and concern......

We need to thank Bill Pittaway for donating the shrimp. He hauled it up to the track on Wednesday in two huge coolers packed in ice. Thank you Bill!!!! Bruce secured the taters and corn as well as the chefs. Nice job by all!

Jay - Excellent job on the summaries each day! If I hadn't of been there I would have sure felt like I was after reading the summaries.

-Monty

(dedicated driver in 2009 / occasional announcer B) )

Archived