MONSTER JAM TIME

Do you have some extra “Off Season Pent Up Energy??”

Are you looking for a chance to win lots of money

Do you want to have some fun in front of over 10,000 people and appear on national television?

You can be the entertainment during intermission at Monster Jam!!!!!!!

We are looking for drivers w/ truck for a demolition derby – event to be held during Monster Jam at the Alamo Dome on January dont know time date yet

All you need is the $50 entrance fee and an old truck that still runs. Any 1/2 ton truck will do.call or e-mail me to get rules

This is a great chance for business owners and sponsors to advertise on the side of your car before a huge “Monster Jam” audience plus gain national TV exposure for your sponsor/advertiser.

You must be 18 years-old and be responsible in a professional setting.

Rules and Regulation and further information can be obtained by contacting Jeremy @ 210-825-1507 or father nson1099@yahoo.com 210-825-1507

We know it’s a short lead time and the event is contingent upon fifteen, or more, entries. So get in touch with me right away if you’re interested.

*******Free tickets and wristbands will be provided, and you are allowed a crew chief*****

:D:lol::P:)

• 2 weeks later...

no not at this time that is why i need everybody 2 e-mail me there name and # so when i get the info i can call everybody and keep you up to date on it i am wateing for a call from the monster truck people for an up date e-mail me at fathernson1099@yahoo.com or call me at 210-825-1507 thank you all i know is the pit party is on jan-10-2009 dont know what time or when we can show up to get rady will let you know asap

• 4 weeks later...

Archived