red bull team gets busted

REBELRACER

The story is a little inaccurate, in that it is very easy to detect thickness. I do it every day at work in that thickness range, and our equipment can differentiate the metal thickness from the coating (paint) thickness.

Acid dipping stuff that's above the CGH, especially steel roofs, is just good chassis technology and has been going on since my early days in racing charriots. Lightweight paints, minimal graphics above the CGH, lightweight mirrors, etc, are all stuff I have been suggesting in my seminars since day one.

But if the rules say you can't do it and you do it and get caught, well.. that's different.

Nick

sooo Nick are you taking the blame for that little trick or taking credit for it?

Either way--will you have instructions on roof dipping in your next seminar?

How do you get the whole roof in a bathtub anyhow?

Doesn't it stink up the house purty bad? What kinda air freshner do you use

so the wife and kids can come back inside?

See---this raises all sorts of qwestions.

sined Confoosed in houston <_<

LMAO at huff37

I've found a mixture of bat guano, cod live oil, unstrained tiger urine and two ounces of Coca Cola is all you need to properly acid dip sheet metal to any thickness you desire, or totally dissolve the entire sheet if you don't time things properly.

I'm not really sure how to get rid of the Coca Cola smell once you're done, but if you don't take a shower for a few days you'll hardly notice the other smells. Or if you have a cat, you can blame the cat. That's what I do anyway.

Nick

Dang, Nick, you never told me not to strain the tiger piss.................................

And I thought we were friends.............................

James, If you need a place to try Nick's Dip, Come to San Antonio and do it at the Alexander Racing Shop in Converse. The dip actually helps freshen the air there, which is impressive. You have never seen paint peel like it does after Big John's 3 bean chili and beer festival.

wanna go on vacation but afraid to leave your house unprotected?

Let not your heart be troubled my friends.

HUFF37 House sitting service is the answer to your prayers.

Ask about our special rates for houses with large bathtubs.

Archived