Colt James Racing For Championship

ShortTrackFan

colt qualified 3rd pole sitter drew a 10. lang qualified 7th,,,,,colt starts 8th lang starts ,,,mom said 4th?

colt did everything he could do, he won the race... lang won the championship.

words can't due enuff to express how proud of you we are colt.....

i've watched punks from the local level to the higher ranks 'walk in' to oppurtunities they were not deserving of. the untold truth of racing is you get where you get by what you have got. terry and my mom have broke their asses to help give him this chance....he didn't come from the 2 car toter with a spare engine or two world,,,,,,,he is from the 'last race tires until qualifying' trailer park.....his talent is kicking their dollars ass,,,,and if somebody doesn't see that and give him a chance.........well they're fools.

damn proud of you colt

colt did everything he could do, he won the race... lang won the championship.

words can't due enuff to express how proud of you we are colt.....

i've watched punks from the local level to the higher ranks 'walk in' to oppurtunities they were not deserving of. the untold truth of racing is you get where you get by what you have got. terry and my mom have broke their asses to help give him this chance....he didn't come from the 2 car toter with a spare engine or two world,,,,,,,he is from the 'last race tires until qualifying' trailer park.....his talent is kicking their dollars ass,,,,and if somebody doesn't see that and give him a chance.........well they're fools.

damn proud of you colt

Amen to that. If dollars didn't mean more than talent in today's big league racing world, we'd be watching Colt James on Sundays these days.

Archived