Monster Jam Demoliton Derby

6packracing

Monster Jam is featuring a truck demolition derby show in San Antonio, Tx. The demolition derby will be at the Alamodome in January 2009 exact dates are still unknown. We are looking for a minimum of 10 trucks per day to enter (10 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday). There is going to be a $50.00 registration fee to enter per truck/per day. Payouts are for 1st place only and will be winner take all for last truck running. Requirements will be for 1/2 ton stock trucks only and detailed rules will soon be released. Rules can be e-mailed directly or if you have any questions please call Jeremy Hernandez @ 210-825-1507.

Payout example: 10 trucks @ $50.00 = $500.00 winner and so on (per day) :D

sorry you get me this year and they wont trucks do to being a truck show so we are going to do truck demo i will get the rules out this weekend if you need then e-mail me or call me fathernson1099@yahoo.com (210)825-1507 ty is in my back pocket or front LOL

Ty did a great job. There were plenty of behind-the-scenes people as well... :D

As Reb mentioned, tell all your friends who are agressive on the streets. It would be great to have a full house both days...

Also, keep in mind. We could get asked back next year again.

lets crash up some trucks and win big money the more trucks the more money you can win who is in rules are out e-mail me and i will send them to you fathernson1099@yahoo.com and if you have a web sight i can post this on so more people can find out let me know thank you

lenny66 you are in for 2 demo trucks if so give me your e-mail so i can send rules to you as for kiss racing it is 1st come and let me know all i need is names and # of who is cumming and if you say you can go please dont back out we need this to be the best show thank you

Just did the demo at THR and it was a total blast. :ph34r: Just tearin stuff up.

If I had a truck (sung to the tune of "If I had a Hammer")

If I had a truck

I wouldn't give a ****

I would backit in the mornin

I would jammit in the evenin

I would crash it all day long

If I had a truck

it wouldn't be a puck

demo to make you moanin

crashin to make it even

shell the motor now

scrap it in the mornin

or somethin like that. :lol::lol:

6 pack if I wadn't poor and I had a truck I would be there in a heart beat.

Archived