Happy Birthday To:

Mel

Our wittle boy turns 17 tomorrow on Oct. 1. We want to congratulate you on your racing this year. You continue to impress your dad and me. With barely over 2 years racing experience you were able do more than your dad has done in over 20+ years. Racing door to door with the great drivers in the Super Stock division this year and winding up 5th in points and the highest finishing rookie driver. This has impressed us a lot and were very proud of you. Keep up the hard work and don't get the "Big Head".

We're already looking forward to the start of next year’s season!

Love ya lots,

Mom, Dad, Katie, Kasey

P. S. Mel here, some 10 years ago or so your grandpa told me you were very special. Guess grandpa was right again.

GO! 32 SKADOO!

Happy Birthday, Levi! You're part of a very special racing family who has been on the scene for quite some time. I know your driving style and quick progress has really made them proud.

Happy Birthday Rookie..of the year.

You do a great job on the track. Keep it up.

:D:D:D Levi,

I knew your Granpa most of my life. And had he had the privaledge to see you race I can guantee that your name would be known in just about every household in south Texas. There were very few if anyone like your Grandpa. I know he would be very proud of your season. He is there every time you get in that car, I promise. You have a rich line of racing blood running through your vanes. Congradulations on a great rookie season and happy birthday from my family to you.

Mark Shurbet :D:D:D

i said in the beginning of the season that i hoped the rough driving would'nt run you off because i thought you were gonna be something to watch.....you've been something to watch.

happy b-day.

Levi,

WOW!! I can't believe you are 17. You have grown up so fast.

It seems like just yesterday you were sitting in your Dad's car taking pictures with the Hooter's Girls and trying to take over. And here you are, you've taken over! From Hot Wheels on your wooden track at home to "Rookie of the Year"! We knew it was only a matter of time.

We are very proud of what you have accomplished in such a short amount of time. Keep up the good work!!! The Best is Yet to Come!!

Happy Birthday!! :D

Love,

Aunt Carol Sue, Uncle Kenneth, Ashley & Holly[/font]

it was cool getting to know you this year Levi, I was very impressed how you always came over to say hey when we were there, and with you performance as well!

you and your family are a class act, Larry & Melvin have always been first-class folks to us and you are following right in line, neat to see the third generation start off..

Archived