time trials

thumper

It was announced at the drivers meeting that all classes would be doing time trials,one class each mite.This is my favorite thing to do and Thumper and I cant wait.I just hope Thunders are not on to time this weekend,Its my wifes birthday and we are spending the weekend at the beach.I will be tweeking on Thumper to find any speed.

I want to congratulate Charley with the Neon #16 for a great win Sat and Keven with the #68 for a great podium finish.Seems like everyone is getting faster.Great racing Sat for all the classes and congrats to all the winners.See you all in 2 weeks.

wow thumper you get time trials when you decide to show up //you must be something special ....makes me wonder if someone else has to take that week off of time trials ..would it be moved back for them also ..until it doesnt get done at all . and so on and so on . .you have to admit i have a point ..btw gb happy wifes birthday ..have fun ..wear something that covers most of you ..lol unless you and her want to spend all alone on the beach ..

Edited by oldtimer

Actually I am special,I asked first :lol: In reality,the True Stocks are usually first so its a moot point.Besides I have time to install the 400 hp engine.As far as the beach if you go far enough north it becomes a nude beach so I dont have to wear my checkerd thong.No tan line LOL.Try not to wreck every car at Kyle this weekend but if you win I will add 100$ to your purse.Just for oldtime sakes.Good luck.

checkerd thong ..i was going to cook supper ..but just the thought of you wearing something like that .well lets just say i am not hungry anymore ....sorta sickly feeling at this moment ....but i will take you up on that hundred ..though you may never have to pay it .... hmmm never can tell .. maybe you should just pay me ten dallors just to finish in the top five ...that could be more realistic ....