PRO

HiTech

You or the car?

ROSIE BOTH .....RANDY ..THAT WAS THE ROOKIE LOOK ..MAN I DIDNT THINK I WOULD BE ABLE TO KEEP THAT CAR ON THE TRACK WITH THAT CARB ACTING UP ..FLOAT LEVEL WAS ALITTLE TO HIGH FOR CC .DARN FUMES AND LITTLE SPOTS OF FUEL ON THE WINDSHIELD PLUS THE CAR WAS LOOSE OFF AND WELL DRIVER OR CAR WAS LOOSE ...MADE ME DECIDE TO PARK IT ...I KNOW ONE THING FOOT SAID GO .MY MIND SAID NO ..I SUPPOSE YOU CAN TELL WHICH ONE WON ...BOBBY TOLD ME 15 YEARS AGO I WOULD HAVE DROVE THAT CAR TILL IT HAD FIRE COMEING OUT FROM UNDER IT .. THAT WAS THEN THIS IS NOW ...HAD FUN ..MUST DO IT AGAIN SOON .....

NOW THATS FUNNY ...MAYBE IF YOU WERE YOUNGER YOU MAY HAVE PASSED THE YOUNG MAN IN THAT NEON ..I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO BRING ME SOME DEPENDS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT ..MAYBE THAT SLICK SPOT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN THERE IF YOU HAD ...THINK ABOULT IT ...

Yea Mike you had that look in your eye :unsure: . I just wish I hadn't promised my boy to drive. We would have had a ball, ME AND YOU ON THE FRONT ROW they would never get around us or we would've wrecked both cars either way it woulda been :D:D fun!!!!

COULD HAVE BEEN INTERESTING ..GET IN IT IN KYLE .YOU WILL HAVE THE CHANCE ..I DONT KNOW IF THEY WOULD HAVE PASED US .ID SAY YES ..CUZ I WOULD HAVE HAD FLASHBACKS AND PULLED IN BEHIND YOU AND BANG ON YOUR BUMPER FROM DAYS OF OLD ..THOUGH THE CAR WAS A HAND FULL .I HAD A BLAST ..FELT YOUNG AGAIN ... HAD TO KEEP FIGHTING THAT RIGHT FOOT .IT DIDNT WANT TO LET OFF .. NOW WE WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN KYLE ... ONE OTHER THING ITS FUNNY AS YOU GET OLDER AND GET BACK INTO ONE AFTER SO MANY YEARS .. YOUR MIND DOES NOT QUIT THINKING ..I DONT REMEMBER THINKING THAT MUCH 16 YEARS AGO ..BACK THEN YOU JUST STOOD ON IT ..

It sounds to me like Oldtimer and Bobby need to have a dual during intermission at our last Pro4 race. 10 laps and the loser loads the winners car for him. What do you think guys?

aslong as i can use your car .it wont hurt me as much to bang yours up alittle .what do you think aboult that one ..im sure bobby wont have a problem with that ...

Archived