Short track closing

Modracer

Not to be beating a dead horse here, but this is very serious. Considering how serious a situation we had at THR when one of our Grand Stocks landed in the catch fence. In a fraction of a second, your life can be altered. I know Mary Ann tries to run a tight ship but ultimately responsibility lies with the individual.

I know that we are allowed to have ATV's, golf carts in the pits to haul equipment around and run errands, but I have seen people riding around and not paying attention, chasing each other with carts. As a driver, I would not want to be responsible for running anyone over due to my or their inattention. I ask the parents to make sure the kids know that we are here to race, cars are constantly moving thru the pits, line up road, tech pad, fuel station, cars coming off the track, please remember where you are, be aware of your surroundings. This is going to be a busy time for our track, being the last night of the regular season, the upcoming Spectacular, Crash O Rama. Just keep you eyes and ears open, that goes for everyone not just the kiddos. Just my 3 cent$. Thanx for the time. Lenny66 B)

we keep our cart under speed and always do our best to give poeple the right of way ..we do not want to hurt anyone ..and yes ive seen some wild drivers on those carts and so forths ..had one cut me off the last time we raced there . blowen and going .right down through the pit gate and pulled out in front of a car aswell as some fans walking through .i waited till every one knew i was comeing through ...and even stoped for a car to let him get to his pits ... with the way the lights are in the pits and the typ of windshield most of these cars have .its hard enough to see .if you have a CART slow down keep hot rodders off them .it will only take for one person getting hurt and its all over ..respect the rules .. and dont let kids drive them ..or grown ups who cant seem to understand better than half of thease carts wieght 600 to 700 pounds ..they kill just as easy as a car can ..