Next Race - Sept. 19th

Alright, lets try this again,

it's been 4 very long weeks without racing at I-37 Raceway, so air up those tires, dust off the cars and find your marbles (if you still have any), cause we are going to race this week (finally).

We will be running the:

Pure Stocks

Street Stocks

Super Stocks

IMCA Southern Sport Modifieds

IMCA Modifieds

Powder Puff Race - (we have to have atleast 6 cars in the race, in order to have this race).

Races start at 8pm

Also:

Custom Control Modules will give the "Furthest Traveled" monies to this weeks race (9-19-08).

And drivers and crews will be drawing for two $100 gift certificates to Swenson's race trailer as well as a $10 gift certificate to the concession stand and free "test and tune" certificate.

The track will also be awarding two $25 gas cards to a pair of fans in the grandstands.

See everyone Friday!!!

I just got a phone call from Jim and they are out at the track right now and it's looking really good. Everything is going to be ready for tomorrow night.

We are inviting all cars, from STS to TRP to the Valley and Kyle, come on up, down and over to I-37 Raceway tomorrow (Friday) night. Races start at 8pm.

If anyone has any questions, please don't hesitate to call me @ 210-478-0111.

Thanks and see you'll tomorrow!!!