Speed Demon 7

wheelchair49

Thanks Nick, but I am about 75 miles north of the coast. I am on the dirty side, but I am going to sit tight. I bought some wisky last night so I am good for a few days!!! :D

How'd it go Arthur?

He's probably without the net.It's bad(flooding,no power,water,sewer,internet,cable) here in Orange county and we were 90 miles from the storm.Thank God for wireless service!!!!! :)

Thanks for the concern guys. My power was just restored. My neighborhood was pretty bad, lots of houses destroyed, but I was spared. I have a little damage, but nothing to complain about. The cars all survived!!! I am still without power and phones at work, I have been working on getting contractors out to asses the damage, but we were lucky there to. I might have $60K or more in damage, but when you have 20 buildings, that is not much. Anyways, I hope I didn't miss much, I was getting pretty ansy last night without power, I was going to get a generator today and my wife called me and told me the power was on.

We lost all our food, it is amazing how much it costs to replace what you have in your ice box. We frilled what we could, but lots of it was thrown out. And cold showers!!! I hate cold showers. But those being my only complaints, and being bored to death, I am thankfull that it was not worse for us.