9-11

ProTree

We all remember, My feeling is, NEVER FORGET! Unfortunately, most politicians have forgotten. I remember this day every year, even before 2001, because in 1999, I was married on this day. For those politicians that have forgotten about 9-11, records show that most of the attackers were trained in Iraq. We are fighting terrorism, and terrorism has no country. Everyone please, support our troops, and elect a leader who will not BOW down to these terrorists. Elect a leader who salutes our flag. Elect a leader who does not remove the US flag from his plane. I am not making a political statement here. I am wanting to make sure that this does not happen again. 9-11 was caused by CUTBACKS in government spending. Cutbacks in our military and in our national security. Many of you may disagree with me, but these are proven facts. Let OBAMA make those cuts again, next attack just very well be in a more populated place, like a football game or NASCAR race. Those threats are REAL. National Security is NEEDED. God Bless America, and yes I said GOD. Screw those who want to CHANGE our history. God will always be in our pledge and I will always support our troops. And I will NEVER FORGET those A$$HOLES who attacked us. And if there is a country that doesn't support our stance, don't expect any type of financial aid, support, or even friendship from our country. Sorry about the soapbox guys, just couldn't stop typing.

As long as you are the best in anything there will be those that come gunning for you.This country is the best in almost everyway.Ronald Reagan's methods for stopping the spread of Soviet communism were unfortunately the root of the groups that became terrorists,but Bill Clinton's decision to abandon them politically and financially caused them to turn on us.As they were building up their hate for us and accelerating the severity of their terrorist attacks around the world,Bill Clinton turned away and brushed it to the side.Then it happened.Fortunately we had already elected a president with a backbone and some hard core values.After 911 his speach to the halls of congress were emotional,patriotic,uplifting,and reasuring.Do to his resolve we now have a Democratic foothold in the exact center of the Middle East.This is unpresidented throughout history.We have the upper hand on terrorism because of it and because of that we have'nt had any attacks on our soil in seven years.

Does anyone realise what really happened to save Georgia?The Russians signed a "fly by night" peace treaty that they had never intended to honor and weren't in the process of honoring.They were still moving south through that country.Pres. Bush told Putin that as soon as they signed that treaty our planes filled with humanitarian aid took off for Georgia and he(Bush) had absolutely no intention of calling them back.He warned Putin that a single shot towards those planes or any relief workers would be dealt with as we had dealt with Sadam.What happened was a withdrawal of the Russian army as fast as they had attacked.This,people,ranks right up there with the Cuban missle crisis.If you didn't or don't watch Fox News,then you did not know this because our bias news channels in this country refused to tell us.

Reagan said the only way to maintain freedom is through military force.History has yet to show that statement to be wrong.

God bless all those who parished on this day seven years ago.

Will always remember that day. Kind of felt lost after it happened. Wanted to be near family and friends and pray for the ones that lost their lives. God Bless Us all, and God Bless America.

Marc that is absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Toby Keith said it pretty well also with "Courtesy of the REd WHITE and BLUE", along with Tim McGraw's "If you're reading this".

Never Forget.

I was at Kelly Air Force Base, sitting in a truck when they broke in on 760 with the announcements.

very nice Marc, being a firefighter that day has a very special meaning for me and my family ,thank you! there were a lot of people killed that day that did nothing wrong to anyone ,their only mistake was going to work like everyday . i just hope people never forget all the sacrifices that were made that sept.. morning , from the brave people on the plane that decided to 'LET'S ROLL' to the 343 firefighters that went up in that building knowing they weren't coming out yet tried to do their jobs the only way they knew how.... thanks for reading this NEVER FORGET!!!!!!! B)

MAYBE THIS WAR ISNT WHAT SOME CONSIDER A WIN ..BUT WHAT WOULD HAVE IT BEEN LIKE WITH OUT OUR MEN AND WOMEN GOING OVER THERE IN HONOR OF THOSE LOST SOULS FROM THE TOWERS AND AIRPLANES AS FOR YOU TOO ....... .THOSE WHO WERE AGAINST THE WAR .AND WANT IT TO END . ISNT REALLY GRASPING REALITY ..... I WOULD NOT WANT TO THINK WHAT THE USA WOULD BE LIKE IF WE HAD NOT GONE OVER THERE ....NASTY ID SAY .AND THEN THOSE SAME WEEK BACK BONE WINERS WOULD BE MAD AT THE PRESIDENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON THEY CAN BLAME IT ON .FOR NOT DOING SOMETHING ..JUST CANT WIN ....YOU MAY BLAME OUR PRESIDENT FOR ALOT OF THINGS . BUT YOU HAVE TO ADMIT HE HAS BACK BONE .AND DONT GIVE A DAM ABOULT HOW POPULAR HE IS .... THE OTHER SIDE WILL ONLY GIVE UP .CRAWL INTO A BUNKER SOMEWHERE AND SHOULT OUT WATCH OUT ..OPPS SORRY YOU SHOULD HAVE DUCKED ... OH AND WHY DIDNT SOMEONE DO SOMETHING BEFORE THIS HAPPENED ..... I ASKED A PACIFIST ONE TIME ..IF I JUST REACHED OUT AND KNOCKED HIS HEAD OFF . WHAT WOULD HE DO .. HIS RESPONCE ...HIT BACK ..YEP THATS WHAT I THOUGHT ..IF NOT THEN HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL .

I WILL NEVER FORGET 9.11 . ... AND NEVER FORGET ANY WAR BEFORE IT ....THANKS TO THOSE WHO FOUGHT DIED AND SERVIVED . I AND THE PACIFIST OWE YOU EVERYTHING ..

The significance of 9-11 in our history is as large as that of 7 Dec 1941. I know everyone who reads and post on this website knowst the significance of that second date because its my knowledge that people who are into sports in this great nation are all patriots.. I served my country at a different time, I saw my combat at a different time, and I watched a nation evolve from a victorious nation after WWII through several years until a horrendous decade nearly took the nation to its knees. I am speaking of the mid sixtys to the mid seventys when a new movement emerged with little respect for our nation, our flag, our military, and our very way of life. We overcame that bad era but this country is still feeling the hangover from those times. Some reading this do not remember those times but I do very well. This great nation had allowed itself to slip into complacency after those years and to not really care what went on around the world as long as we had our comfort. As we "slept" our enemies planned and set their forces into motion around the world and no one here really noticed that a new war started back in the late seventies when Iran took the the American Embassy. That act alone is an act of war. A weak response to that international crime went unnoticed in our country but our enemies paid very close attention. I am not going to point political fingers and blame any one in particular but there are people in powerful positions in this country that are selling us out and its high time that we as voters stepped up to the plate and made wise choices in every election, chosing those who promise to keep this country strong and to stay the course that was set by our founding fathers. Yes, we are one nation under GOD and if that offends you, I am sorry. But facts are facts and in reading our history it points to that every step of the way. One nation under God. The events of this day seven years ago was a wake up call for this nation to regroup and lets start again wherever it was we got off the path. But with the greatest campaign I have ever seen in my long life took place in the past 7 years to dumb down the courageous efforts of our leader to lead us out of these dark days I can only hope and pray that the next generation of politicians regain the credo to do their jobs to the best of their ability and to serve the American people, not some political party or political agenda. We are Americans. We stand United and in doing so we can never fail. But keep allowing some to split this great nation and we will die as a country. I just hope we are not too late. God Bless America and God Bless our Troops. And yes, I sadly remember what happened this day as well as I remember what happened on 7 Dec 41.

Yes, we are one nation under GOD and if that offends you, I am sorry.

Don't be sorry. Service men and women die every day to give us the right to say it.

Very well put Mr. Dano. God Bless America and those that are weak and those strong that defend the weak.

post-3-1221180565_thumb.jpg

I thought all the tears were shed.. but looking at those pictures of innocent people jumping from the WTC got to me all over again.

If I were 25 or 35 or even 45, and not 64, I'd join the military (again) with the hope that I would be able to send a few of those cowards to their distorted heaven to cavort with their dozen virgins earlier than they expected.

Nick

It's kind of sad how it took a catastrophe like 9-11 to unite our country, as one. It's a shame to see all of that patriotism go away as well. I'm not saying everyone, but a lot of people in our country have forgotten what is sacrificed for our freedom. 7+ years later, we are still fighting the fight.

Tim

Edited by Tim

I thought all the tears were shed.. but looking at those pictures of innocent people jumping from the WTC got to me all over again.

If I were 25 or 35 or even 45, and not 64, I'd join the military (again) with the hope that I would be able to send a few of those cowards to their distorted heaven to cavort with their dozen virgins earlier than they expected.

Nick

....i feel the anguish in your words ..i feel the same way .if only i was younger ....thank you for your service ...

It's kind of sad how it took a catastrophe like 9-11 to unite our country, as one. It's a shame to see all of that patriotism go away as well. I'm not saying everyone, but a lot of people in our country have forgotten what is sacrificed for our freedom. 7+ years later, we are still fighting the fight.

Tim

amen