WEATHER

thumper

OK I just saw on the home web races are cancelled.Also cancelled at I-35 and Thunbderhill.Be safe everyone,fuel up those generators and cars,stock up on food and water,fill those bathtubs and barrels with water for toilets in case of water failure.We were without power at least 5 days so prepair.Get all those loose items stored away,they become projectiles.Get your mosquito spray too.Some roads will become un-passable.If you have waiders for fishing get them out too.Beware the standing water,it becomes deadly with bacteria and can infect even a small cut.Dont forget the batteries and booze,you might be stranded for several days.Good luck and dont turn this thing south. G.B.

B) well guys (and gals) looks like IKE is going to be close so we are locking it down for the weekend I have to stay in town for hurricane duty at the radio station so you can call for updates as long as the cell towers hold up. Get ready for next weekend and pass the word that we are in the middle of spirit weeks ...bring your ticket stub from friday nights footballgame and get in for $5

Mike,

If you and Jessie want to get your racecars outta there you are more than welcome to bring them up here.

THANKS OZZY ..ONE IS GOING TO BE STORED IN THE SHOP .THE OTHER WILL BE LEFT ON THE TRAILOR ..TALK TO JESSIE ABOULT THE CARS GOING OUT OF TOWN WITH OTHER STUFF ,,.HE CANT LEAVE NOW .WORKS FOR THE SCHOOL DIST .. STARTING TO LOOK LIKE ITS MOVEING UP NORTH OF US ALITTLE ..THOUGH I KNOW WE ARE NOT OUT OF THE WOODS BY NO MEANS ..

Archived