Thunderhill Raceway postpones September 13 race

debwill

We've just announced the postponement of this Friday's open practice session and Saturday’s race (September 12 & 13) at Thunderhill Raceway due to the threat of Hurricane Ike. The practice session and races have been rescheduled to the following weekend, Friday and Saturday, September 19 and 20.

We hope all of our racers, fans and families will take all the necessary precautions to remain safe during this dangerous storm.

Here's a link ot the Press Release:

Thunderhill Raceway Postponement

I sure hope we get some rain then.

I sure hope we get some rain then.

better watch out .you may get that wish and alot more than you want .dang hurricane . seeing our fine weather men cant make up thier minds where its going .. . im boarding up houses today on my day off ..man its hot outside ...ive have been drinking alot of water .the lake is low cuz of it .so now we will need the rain ..anyway you guys may have it alot better than us. i live half a mile from the bay ... hopefully every one will come out on the good end .. i believe its going to lock in on corpus ...anyone have a power plant . i may need one when this is over ..

Awrite this jist aint fair. THR races moved up to 9-20

I gotta race at HMP on the 20th

BVelieve me I would be at THR if I could

However in the interest of fairness(according to one presidential candidate) I think

thateveryone that races THR thunderstock should have some of their points taken

away and given to me because I am less fortunate.After all,I really would be there if I could.

And I probably would finish at least 4th or 5th so how 'bout it? It's soon to be the Amerikan way,

comrad!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Mr Huff,

I will gladly give you my points for the night. But Ima need that cooler shirt you sport in return ;) .