Any Winter Series?

NightFlyer

After THR and HMP run out their schedules (which is coming too fast...) are there any winter series running late model / pro late models anywhere? I know the Snowball over in P'cola- just wondering if there's anything closer (within 6-8 hrs of San Anton)? What is everyone going to do after we lose our fix?

Before you ask, I'm not with any car... I'm asking as a spectator. Thanks!

What is everyone going to do after we lose our fix?

Before you ask, I'm not with any car... I'm asking as a spectator. Thanks!

For us, the winter is spent rebuilding the cars. Sometimes I feel more busy during the winter than I do during the season. Also have to find some time in the winter for some deer hunting and fishing. :blink::D

injoy the vacation from race cars .Fans and Rookies cant stand off season ..i know i could not stand it .. now after 25 years hands on .its nice to have a few months off ..oh aboult feb i get the itch .....

Hey OT, go to Walgreens and go to the pharmacy, I bet the Phamacist could recommend something for that "itch" you seem to get!! :lol:

injoy the vacation from race cars .Fans and Rookies cant stand off season ..i know i could not stand it .. now after 25 years hands on .its nice to have a few months off ..oh aboult feb i get the itch .....

Hey OT, go to Walgreens and go to the pharmacy, I bet the Phamacist could recommend something for that "itch" you seem to get!! :lol:

lol .....they didnt have anything for that kinda itch ..went to the doc .he told me to add some fuel .air the tires up .charge the battery .find a track and fire that mother up and thats been the only cure that seems to work ....

For us, the winter is spent rebuilding the cars. Sometimes I feel more busy during the winter than I do during the season. Also have to find some time in the winter for some deer hunting and fishing. :blink::D

Chase, all you have to do is walk out you'r back door to kill bambi....LOL

Archived